PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:02:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Pogocheats does not give out the codes. Badgehelp does. They are two different websites. BadgeHelp sells autos we do not.

Be sure to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xx_mandy_xx

I HAVE.  No one here is telling me anything I don't already know.  I don't mean to come off as mean, but I have been patiently waiting for them to reply to one of my 6 emails for about 2 months now.  My patience is quickly running out.

Mary

did you send them to replacementcode not to bh they don`t do that anymore you need to send to replacement for the new ones  >:(

Bree

Quote from: nightperson on April 18, 2006, 06:11:55 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 02:36:23 AM
Good catch there Bree!!

yes very nice catch and fast bree

Thank you Helen and Night....I am glad I caught it in time. :)

xx_mandy_xx

YES!!!!! I SENT IT TO BOTHHHHH.  Like I said before, I'm not a moron.  I followed the directions on the site, but they are not answering me.  I sent it to badgehelp@aol.com AND replacecode@aol.com since neither one of those is answering me.  I have sent 6 emails now over the last 2 months.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: atoro on April 21, 2006, 08:53:08 AM
YES!!!!! I SENT IT TO BOTHHHHH.  Like I said before, I'm not a moron.  I followed the directions on the site, but they are not answering me.  I sent it to badgehelp@aol.com AND replacecode@aol.com since neither one of those is answering me.  I have sent 6 emails now over the last 2 months.

If you don't mind me asking, may you send me the email as if I could replace the code for you? My email address (which I don't mind posting because I created it for the purpose of giving out here on this site) is saint.hippo@yahoo.com

xx_mandy_xx

God yes.  I have been waiting for someone to actually offer help! :) I'm just going to send you 2 that need replacing for now just to see if you can actually get a response.

xx_mandy_xx

SaintHiρρo

Ok I responded back to you with a suggestion as to what to do to get your codes replaced. Best of luck to you!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 21, 2006, 10:03:05 AM
Ok I responded back to you with a suggestion as to what to do to get your codes replaced. Best of luck to you!

Your always so helpful... :D

mandw

is it possible to get a link to the 150 club again, I lost all my atos during a crash

Homer

You'll need to supply BH with your information again.

mandw

Homer

Lillenan

I had to get a new computer and tried to open my autos but they did not work , I read here that to get them replaced Ihave to send reciepts for them that I bought , to get them replaced, I will look but these may have saved on the other drive and I may not have them longer ...what can I then do

Tara

Quote from: Lillenan on May 25, 2006, 01:25:42 AM
I had to get a new computer and tried to open my autos but they did not work , I read here that to get them replaced Ihave to send reciepts for them that I bought , to get them replaced, I will look but these may have saved on the other drive and I may not have them longer ...what can I then do

Follow these directions. Make sure you follow them exactly. Especially the part about attachments ;)

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

debbie87

With all the confusion and complaining, I would like to say something positive. I have had to reformat, get a new hard drive, get a new computer etc etc and each time I emailed for new codes I recieved them promtly, this last time within 30 minutes. I always read the instructions on how to go about getting new codes and I have never had a problem. The instructions are very clear. I feel the team here does a great job considering the amount of mail and transactions and postings they have to deal with. (not to mention the less than bright people they have to deal with as well) lol
As for saving receipts, you should save them (on puter, print them out too) as you would any other reciept you might need in the future. Problems occur with computers and it's best to be prepared.
SAVE RECEIPTS.........READ INSTRUCTIONS

Many Thanks for all that you guys do here for us Pogo addicts...you ROCK

O0

Homer

Quote from: debbie87 on May 25, 2006, 05:17:49 PM
With all the confusion and complaining, I would like to say something positive. I have had to reformat, get a new hard drive, get a new computer etc etc and each time I emailed for new codes I recieved them promtly, this last time within 30 minutes. I always read the instructions on how to go about getting new codes and I have never had a problem. The instructions are very clear. I feel the team here does a great job considering the amount of mail and transactions and postings they have to deal with. (not to mention the less than bright people they have to deal with as well) lol
As for saving receipts, you should save them (on puter, print them out too) as you would any other reciept you might need in the future. Problems occur with computers and it's best to be prepared.
SAVE RECEIPTS.........READ INSTRUCTIONS

Many Thanks for all that you guys do here for us Pogo addicts...you ROCK

O0

Thank you for taking the time to come back and post about your experience. It's very easy to do if you provide the proper information. O0

sueann42

My PC crash A few weeks back had to reinstall windows xp lost all my autos I had
to redownload all my autos about 40 of them I had no problam  getting new code
I did A few at A time sent new registration code with my receipt  to Replacecode@aol.com  they sent me my new code right away

xx_mandy_xx

Unfortunately in my situation they did not act in a quick manner as everyone else is saying.  I still had all my original receipts and I fwd it to them 4 times with no response.  I followed all the rules as stated.  It's not that difficult.  Over a 2 month period I received no responses.  I pretty much thought they had just run off with my money.  Then I came on here to see if I could get someones attention.  After enough bad publicity, im sure, they finally replied to one of my many emails to them.  Still, it took them far too long to reply.  It makes me doubtful on whether or not I will buy an auto from them again.  I shouldn't have to email people more than twice to try and force an answer out.  Lord knows if I even would have received a response if it hadn't been for me posting on these boards!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview