PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:36:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: baresdin on January 30, 2006, 05:00:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on January 30, 2006, 04:59:37 PM
Your gonna need your receipts.
what from my bank :'(

You should have had some type of receipt emailed to you when you purchased the autos

baresdin

jrzydvl

Fitzkarin

Hey Homer ...

I sent in a request for my codes to be replaced with the PayPal transcripts ... how long does it usually take to get those back?

jrzydvl

maddogass

Could you send me some of the reg key to me

thank you

replay to Email < Edited by Moderator >

wattsmyname

Quote from: maddogass on April 17, 2006, 11:35:28 PM

thank you

I don't understand why you would need this.

Bree

thank you

Maddogass, never put your email address or you Pogo sign in name in the forum.  This is for you protection.

Thanks You

SaintHiρρo

What I don't get is why they needed "some of the reg key"... I'm not the brightest crayon in the box but you either need all or none of it  :-[

Homer

thank you

You have to pay to get the password. Follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/register.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

xx_mandy_xx

this is a nice helpful topic, but they don't answer you.  Basically, instead of replacing your codes its like ripping you off out of $10 or more depending on how many bots you lost.  Trust me, I have been 'waiting' for them to reply to one of my 6 emails to them for a little under 2 months now.  So good luck waiting for those.

Tara

Quote from: atoro on April 20, 2006, 02:15:11 PM
this is a nice helpful topic, but they don't answer you.  Basically, instead of replacing your codes its like ripping you off out of $10 or more depending on how many bots you lost.  Trust me, I have been 'waiting' for them to reply to one of my 6 emails to them for a little under 2 months now.  So good luck waiting for those.

Did you follow the directions exactly like its posted here?  Remember no attachments or smileys or colored paper or anything...Just plain.

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

xx_mandy_xx

Yes, I even tried from a different email account thinking they possibly didn't receive it for some unknown reason.  I don't have any attachments or signature or anything like that in my email.  They are just simply ignoring my requests.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: atoro on April 20, 2006, 05:04:35 PM
Yes, I even tried from a different email account thinking they possibly didn't receive it for some unknown reason.  I don't have any attachments or signature or anything like that in my email.  They are just simply ignoring my requests.

Using a different email address is not the way to go. The system is designed to recognize you based on the original email address you used to purchase the auto.

honus4ever

Hi, Had sent badgehelp an e-mail to let them know i put in the wrong code for the red baron cheater. I got the registration code but it was wrong since i put the wrong one in. I e-mail them 2x in the last 3 wks. along with the receipt for the program. Have not gotten a reply. Can anyone help me. I don't want to keep e-mailing them. But i already sent them 2 notices.   :'( .  I know it takes time, but not 3 wks to answer an e-mail,  or to let me know if i didn't send them the right things. tyvm for any help with this

xx_mandy_xx

Well, they didn't answer the first 5, so I tried from a different account.  Still doesn't explain why they are not answering.  And based on the 28 pages of replies to this topic, I am not the only one they have done this to.

xx_mandy_xx

I have been emailing them for 2 months now.  Good luck

honus4ever

yes i am sending them to the right place. This is the first time I have not gotten an answer from them. I have been been dealing with them for about 2 yrs. now

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview