PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:01:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Quote from: Scarlett on July 30, 2006, 02:34:37 PM
anyone know if there is anyplace to get replacement codes for autos where they've gone out of business or whatever?  I have a few older ones that I still enjoy but when my computer went in to have the LCD replaced they had to redo the harddrive...  I don't want to mention the name but anyone here usually knows of them all.  :) 

As for those here with BH lost code problems my main problem is taking the time to sort through all my paypal receipts for my records.  Once I do I'm copying it and making sure I keep a file of it on my flash drive just in case this happens again I can just d/l and email BH.  They have always gotten back to me within a few hours or a few days.  No long waits.   Knock on wood.

:OO

The main deal that blows me away about bh is that they have no real place on there site that says " help here"  with an email..

It is way to hard to get info there.

They either need to put a link on every page for help, or put the link up for this site on there.

It's very frustrating for new people.

crazy_

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 30, 2006, 03:59:26 PM
anyone know if there is anyplace to get replacement codes for autos where they've gone out of business or whatever?  I have a few older ones that I still enjoy but when my computer went in to have the LCD replaced they had to redo the harddrive...  I don't want to mention the name but anyone here usually knows of them all.  :) 

As for those here with BH lost code problems my main problem is taking the time to sort through all my paypal receipts for my records.  Once I do I'm copying it and making sure I keep a file of it on my flash drive just in case this happens again I can just d/l and email BH.  They have always gotten back to me within a few hours or a few days.  No long waits.   Knock on wood.

The main deal that blows me away about bh is that they have no real place on there site that says " help here"  with an email..

They either need to put a link on every page for help, or put the link up for this site on there.

If you click on the help tab on the badgehelp website it gives the email addy there ... there are also links to email them on the registration page.

Runner

Quote from: crazy_ on July 30, 2006, 04:03:57 PM
Quote from: ®úññē® on July 30, 2006, 03:59:26 PM

If you click on the help tab on the badgehelp website it gives the email addy there ... there are also links to email them on the registration page.

Yes and NO

If your new that is an email for copyright infringement problems.  Not support. 

The images and graphics on this website are subject to copyright, and are either the original work and intellectual property of this site's author, or have been used with permission when the copyright holder could be identified. If you believe that you hold the copyright of any of the images or graphics on this site, or that it has been used unfairly, please email badgehelp@aol.com.[/quote]

No where on bh does it say for help email here.

Homer

They have a customer service link on their main page. Technical help is handled through here for the most part.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Runner

Quote from: Homer on July 31, 2006, 08:38:49 AM
They have a customer service link on their main page. Technical help is handled through here for the most part.

Agreed Homer, but they don't tell you that.  I found this place on my own.    Customer service link only has the replacecode email on it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview