Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

what celebrity do you look like??

Started by PogoCrazyMomma,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoCrazyMomma

Check this out  http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrities.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN    .  Upload a photo of yourself and see what celebrity you look like.

I look like Liv Tyler......that rocks..Steven Tyler is the man!! O0 Aerosmith is my absolute favorite  band so I found it very funny that it said I look like his daughter!!!!!!!! ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I don't have any photos so I uploaded a friend's photo... his daughter looks like Whoopie... should I tell him the bad news now? lol

nikki166

pogohatesme

I like to dream that I look like Angelina Jolie, with J-lo's butt, and Pam Anderson's boobs lol

wildcat

for me they found no match     >:( :'(

my daughter looks like angelina jolie (56%),and my boys like luis figo and elijah wood    O0

Swámpßàby §

This site was so neat.  My results came back as Mariah Carey.  Um Yea....I wish!!!

cranky

omg it said my hubby looks like harry potter and my little girl look like muhammed ali  >:D  they wrong for that if i knew how to put her pic in here i would show u guys she's a sweetie pie she's bad as hell but she's no muhammed ali lol

Julie

I just tried this myself and while it was interesting it's wildly inaccurate lol.  I don't resemble any of these people one bit and in some cases I wish!  To give you an indication I used the pic on my yahoo profile and these were the results...
Cameron Diaz 63%
Drew Barrymore 60%
J-Lo 50%
A bunch of people I've never heard of
Some old woman??  >:D
and lastly.....Shirley Temple!  ;D

But the funniest of all was that there was men included in the results LMAO

lilywhite

I look like  a modern day  M. Monroe                   ::) ;)  I am smaller..and my husband looks like  Charles Bronson ::)    my son looks like Alan   Jackson

bobby

liebe_angel

pogoisevil

He's been dead fer a long time, but I look like this guy.

Gabby Hayes

ClingFree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview