PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 11:39:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Robottso

Started by Marinewife,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinewife

Morning all, got up to play Lottso this morning and went to go run Robottso and it told that you all discontinued it and to look here and to get a replacement program. Couple of questions, any idea why it got discontinued? I enjoy the program and it works great for me. Second of all is it going to like just one day stop working for me? And last how do i get another program? Thanks for any help.

Iceman007

Go to badgehelp.com and redownload the upgraded version.You probably will have to re-register your upgraded auto with the new registration code.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Marinewife on December 03, 2005, 07:01:52 AM
Morning all, got up to play Lottso this morning and went to go run Robottso and it told that you all discontinued it and to look here and to get a replacement program. Couple of questions, any idea why it got discontinued? I enjoy the program and it works great for me. Second of all is it going to like just one day stop working for me? And last how do i get another program? Thanks for any help.

To answer your questions as to why it was discontinued, the maker of that auto has left BadgeHelp.com and took all his autos with him. For legal reason, they had to stop using his' autos and that included Robottso. I don't think any of the current autos will be discontinued anytime soon and hopefully BadgeHelp.com has arranged some type of agreement with their programmers so they don't go through this again. Cheers!

foxx

Marinewife...your avatar is adorable! 

(I realize that does not help you with your issue..but st.hippo and iceman answered it nicely!)

Marinewife

ty for all your help guess i will have to wait till you great programmers redo it so i can get it again....and ty foxx(didnt help but was very nice to say  ;D

nevermind i i see where you all have already got a new one sorry for the crazy questions....lol

Iceman007

It is ok.We all do it.Good luck with your new auto.Happy badge hogging,lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview