Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hHas everyone done with shopping yet

Started by ME4SPADES_,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

ok just thought of something new to talk bout since it is right around the corner well not around the corner on top of us whp has there christmas shopping done want to see hand are foots are animals lol i want to see who is done ...i know im not even close to it yet im the kind that does it all in one day so let see what ever you want to put up to show your done with the Christmas shopping

CindyLouWho

I'm not done but I'm working on it.  I ordered most of my stuff online & waiting for it all to come in.  Working on my house this week as I have a big family get together coming up this weekend & will have about 30 people here in my small house.   :o  After everyone's gone, I'll rest up then get to work finishing up things I have to do for Christmas day, etc. 

SexySagittarian

My Christmas shopping is done and will be celebrated here at home this coming week-end. Then Monday the 12th I am  off to Hawaii to visit a friend for the winter. I am looking forward to missing most of this years snow, although I won't miss it completely since they are calling for up to a foot of the white stuff tomorrow. I did all of my shopping without ever stepping foot in a mall...on line shopping is great! O0

PunkInDrublic

I've seriously procrastinated this year (probably because I'm broke lol) and still have LOTS to buy. As long as I get the little one done (4 yr old) I'll be happy. Think everyone else will get IOUs or pictures of what I wanted to buy for them this year  :P

CindyLouWho

Quote from: PogoSlave on December 04, 2005, 08:11:21 PM
My Christmas shopping is done and will be celebrated here at home this coming week-end. Then Monday the 12th I am  off to Hawaii to visit a friend for the winter. I am looking forward to missing most of this years snow, although I won't miss it completely since they are calling for up to a foot of the white stuff tomorrow. I did all of my shopping without ever stepping foot in a mall...on line shopping is great! O0

Pogo you have a very safe & nice time in Hawaii!  Think of all us people that live in the cold regions especially the ones that gets lots of snow, lol.  We're supposed to get snow tomorrow night but just couple inches I think. 

& I agree, online shopping is fantastic!  lol   :D

Eagles Fan

I have finished all the shopping, wrapping all the presents and the decorating is all finished.  I am alot earlier than usual, only because I am having surgery on the 19th.  Have a torn rotaor cuff so won't be able to do much with 1 arm after that.  Now for the baking and then I can just sit and wait. lol

CindyLouWho

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on December 04, 2005, 08:18:04 PM
I've seriously procrastinated this year (probably because I'm broke lol) and still have LOTS to buy. As long as I get the little one done (4 yr old) I'll be happy. Think everyone else will get IOUs or pictures of what I wanted to buy for them this year  :P

I sure know how that is.  I mainly buy for my grandkids but thats a job in itself, lol.  Luckily my whole family draw names every year cause there's so many of us so that helps tremendously so we'll be getting that out of the way this weekend.  Since most live out of state, we do it early so everyone can stay home for Christmas & be with their own families.  Hope you have a great time with your little one !!   O0 

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Eagles Fan on December 04, 2005, 08:37:23 PM
I have finished all the shopping, wrapping all the presents and the decorating is all finished.  I am alot earlier than usual, only because I am having surgery on the 19th.  Have a torn rotaor cuff so won't be able to do much with 1 arm after that.  Now for the baking and then I can just sit and wait. lol

Good luck with your surgery!!  What all kind of goodies are you making??  I'm doing some baking here Friday then more next week cause everything will be gone when my scavenger family all gets here Saturday.   ::)  lol

Eagles Fan

Thank you very much.  Lol  same thing here.  Just going to make some cookies but I will have to hide some so they will be here for Christma.  The same thing happens here.  ;D I always think I have to many made and then the week before I am baking again cause I can't find 1 cookie in the house lol

PunkInDrublic

omg - I almost forgot about the Christmas baking. Thanks for reminding me lol. Somehow it slowly got shifted to me over the last 3 years (conspiracy?). Started out with just the gingerbread ones, now we're up to 10 kinds of cookies, fudge, chocolate covered pretzels. Crud... back to the store in the morning   :(

holly312

I am almost done. As a matter of fact i have to get everything i bought and lay it all out to see what i have and what i need. At least my sons most expensive gift is done phew that makes me feel better.(laptop). I am going this morning to do some more cause we are getting a Nor`Easter tonight and tomorrow. Which in new england its either rain or snow depending on the temp. and its definitely cold enough to snow. suppose to get 8 inch. which isn't too bad. Its the wind thats a killer in a Nor`Easter. (hurricane force sometimes). As for baking OMG i have so much of that to do but i do that Christmas eve. :o  I have to work Christmas night  :(. So I'm going to order a ham dinner from Boston Market (Yum).
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!  :) ;)

pogohatesme

Everyone's getting $25 American Express gift cards here....they can use em anywhere....I usually only buy for mom and dad, brother who is 21, and sister who is 15....and I never know what to get them..so I figure I'm safe with those.....my bf's stuff I buy on Christmas Eve lol just cause I never know what to get him either....

PogoCrazyMomma

I have bought 1 present. Yep that's all.  I am trying to wait due to finances but as soon as I get the money I will spend probably two days of intense shopping and get it done.  I have so many to buy for with my mother' side, father's side and inlaws. Luckily we buy joint gifts for couples, I don't spend alot on each but do more for my mom, grandparents, sisters, and niece to be(she will be here any day now). The bulk spent will be on our three kids, we don't even really get each other gifts since I get what I want year round LOL.  My hubby every year says I spend too much on the kids but for all we spend it's not like the kids have tons of stuff cause everything is sooo expensive these days.   Lucky for me I don't do any cooking!!  funny every year I say that I should start a xmas club account or savings account for the next xmas so it won't be as hard money wise but have yet to do it.  I am gonna try to get it done this year!!!!

mailwench

;) I don't xmas shop...........I make my husband do it!!!!

BoredNItaly

I start buying for christmas the day after christmas for the following year and just write the name on the gift and hide it in the closet....Can get perfume and just about anything 50 percent off right after christmas. I have been done with everyone since about June or July except for my 4 year old son never know what he is into until close to christmas and then go buy toys but have all his clothes and stuff bought...  I can say I enjoy christmas without the fuss and go can relax and enjoy and go out and know I dont have to stand in those LONG LONG lines.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: mailwench on December 05, 2005, 08:21:06 AM
;) I don't xmas shop...........I make my husband do it!!!!

ROFL  I sure hope your husband has better taste than mine does!

bubblegum

lets see here....all my wrapping paper, cards, ribbon, name tags etc I buy out the few days after Christmas and store them.  Scotch tape and ink pens I horde (along with other office supplies) during the back to school sales in august. I'm done Christmas shopping-I'd say 80% of the gifts I bought on line.  As for stocking stuffers and the like-all from the local dollar tree.  Thank goodness for the dollar store...gotta love em.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 04, 2005, 08:34:51 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on December 04, 2005, 08:11:21 PM

Pogo you have a very safe & nice time in Hawaii!  Think of all us people that live in the cold regions especially the ones that gets lots of snow, lol.  We're supposed to get snow tomorrow night but just couple inches I think. 

& I agree, online shopping is fantastic!  lol   :D

Thanks for the warm wishes Cindylou. I will be in Hawaii but my laptop is going with me so I will not be gone from the forum. I too live in the NorthEast/MidAtlantic U.S. The snow is coming for us today. When I scheduled my departure date for Hawaii  I thought I would be getting out early enough to miss the snow.  So much for good planning... :o

mailwench

;D he knows better than to come home with crap!  lmaooooooooooooooo >:D >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview