Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hHas everyone done with shopping yet

Started by ME4SPADES_,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

pogoslave shh i will be in one of your suitcase so be easy on it and me hehehehe have a safe and merry holidays and enjoy

texan

Well I hate shopping this time of year lol. So i start my xmas shopping in January and I'm always done by Nov. 1st.
Hugs
Tex

holly312

Quote from: mailwench on December 05, 2005, 08:21:06 AM
;) I don't xmas shop...........I make my husband do it!!!!
LMAO lucky you!!my husband goes xmas shopping for me Christmas eve usually 2 hours before the stores close lol
i don't think id want him doing the shopping. He says i spend way too much on the kids if it was up to him to do the shopping everyone would get 2 things each LOL

TmT

Quote from: Eagles Fan on December 04, 2005, 08:37:23 PM
Have a torn rotaor cuff so won't be able to do much with 1 arm after that.  Now for the baking and then I can just sit and wait. lol

I feel yo' pain... I have bilateral rotator cuffs tears/bilateral shoulders so severe that I can not sleep...along w/other health issues...
I have decline surgery due to I need back surgery and doctor do not suggest both arms out of commission...no way
I can recup' with back surgery... so.. I decline back surgery right now as well... I live on pogocheats/pogo as a pain relief measure...
God Bless you with your surgery and recuperation... and enjoy ya Christmas early :)

mailwench

Hi Holly........yes I see your point in not sending him!!!  I don't want to admit to this in open chat and I do  hope that none of you tell him I said this, but he does do a wonderful job and I am very lucky!l  O0
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Eagles Fan

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on December 05, 2005, 10:21:12 AM
Have a torn rotaor cuff so won't be able to do much with 1 arm after that.  Now for the baking and then I can just sit and wait. lol

I feel yo' pain... I have bilateral rotator cuffs tears/bilateral shoulders so severe that I can not sleep...along w/other health issues...
I have decline surgery due to I need back surgery and doctor do not suggest both arms out of commission...no way
I can recup' with back surgery... so.. I decline back surgery right now as well... I live on pogocheats/pogo as a pain relief measure...
God Bless you with your surgery and recuperation... and enjoy ya Christmas early :)
Thank you so much and good luck to you also.  My prayers are with you.

pogoisevil

AdDn8187

Shopping is all done.. wrapped and under the tree.. 7 grandkids, 4 kids and 3 spouses... sisters, brothers, hubby, parents.. the entire works.. done done done.. I dont want to hear the word shop for a month... all decorating is done inside and out.. and now spending many hours in the kitchen making the candy and cookies and other goodies.... had to get everything done early since I have surgery this Thursday and not sure how long I will be down and out, and my son will be home for Christmas this year with his kids and wife for the first time in 3 yrs... the past 2 he has spent in Iraq so its going to be a big one here for us...  Counting the days...

Homer

Quote from: AdDn8187 on December 05, 2005, 02:18:49 PM
Shopping is all done.. wrapped and under the tree.. 7 grandkids, 4 kids and 3 spouses... sisters, brothers, hubby, parents.. the entire works.. done done done.. I dont want to hear the word shop for a month... all decorating is done inside and out.. and now spending many hours in the kitchen making the candy and cookies and other goodies.... had to get everything done early since I have surgery this Thursday and not sure how long I will be down and out, and my son will be home for Christmas this year with his kids and wife for the first time in 3 yrs... the past 2 he has spent in Iraq so its going to be a big one here for us...  Counting the days...

I don't see Homer on your list.  :P j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

Homer

bubblegum

aww heck for you, I figured a case of duff beer and a gift card to krispy kremes will make you happy ::)

Homer

Eagles Fan

Quote from: AdDn8187 on December 05, 2005, 02:18:49 PM
Good luck with the surgery.  Prayers are with you.  Congrats. on the son and family coming home for Christmas.  Hopefully you will feel good enough to enjoy them.  But I guess it doesn't matter how you feel I am sure it is just enough to know he is home and safe.  Have a Very Merry Christmas.

Scarlette

All my shopping as been done since the end Oct. and all I need to pick up a few last minute stocking stuffers.  I love to get my shopping done and out of the way so I can consentrate on other things. 

And Homer how have you been this year and have you been naughty or nice?  You know you present depends of which one you are....... :P

Homer

Scarlette

Quote from: Homer on December 05, 2005, 09:49:48 PM
I believe in a balance of naughty and nice. :P

WOW, how did you know I believe in the same thing... :P

Homer

Scarlette

TmT

Thank you so much and good luck to you also.  My prayers are with you.

Tyvm2.... u get well soon too after ya operation...so if I need an one-arm-player to help me... I can call on u... hmmm oh that is if I can get my toes to type "help me Eagle".... lol... with all the autos I have... If I do elect to have both shoulders done... I jus teach my big toe to push... "start" on my autos... Rofl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview