Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Finished 2004 album

Started by leeanne172,

Previous topic - Next topic

leeanne172

y-- << Ok I think we all get that one LOL

Finished the 2004 album with no autos and thanks to the lastest marathon, only 13 badges to finish the 2003 then can finally work on those challenges to finish off some damn annoying games like lottso  :(

cranky

awwwwwwwww wtg  i know the feeling i finish 2004 a few weeks ago ! what a relief now if i can just finish bob and the penguin lol

cranky

Cody

wtg I havent finished an album yet! I still have 8 in 2005 that im going to get, then im moving to 2003 since it has the least, then on to the toughy, 2004. Congrats!

Julie

Quote from: leeanne172 on December 05, 2005, 06:43:36 PM
y-- << Ok I think we all get that one LOL

Finished the 2004 album with no autos and thanks to the lastest marathon, only 13 badges to finish the 2003 then can finally work on those challenges to finish off some damn annoying games like lottso :(
Congrats well done O0 I have quite a way to go to finish 2003 & 2004 :(  As for lottso, I play everyday I'm only at rank 28 and I'm finding it very slow going.  It's probably the slowest game I've come across so far.

Country Lady

:DWTG!
I finished 2004 this week also.  Now to go after those that I have left from 2003.  Thank goodnes and badgehelp, I am up to date with 2005.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview