PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:41:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new games

Started by galaxy2010,

Previous topic - Next topic

galaxy2010

Dont know if they been posted but these are some games pogo is working on
shuffle puck
First Class Solitiare 2
Spades 2
Other games Pogo is working on:
Wonderland Memories
Bowling
Yahtze

holly222

Wonderland memories is pretty cool, I liked that one alot.

bubblegum

spades 2? I don't have the slightest clue how to play spades to begin with

ME4SPADES_

liebe_angel

bubblegum

what is going to be so special about First Class Solitaire 2 and spades 2? I'm rather baffled.

kgansor

the 2 on the end means that they are getting revamped and ranks, kinda like perfect pair solitaire

bubblegum

Quote from: kgansor on December 06, 2005, 09:14:28 AM
the 2 on the end means that they are getting revamped and ranks, kinda like perfect pair solitaire

I kinda assumed that much, but when they revamped perfect pair they didn't make a perfect pair 2, they just added on to the game and when they revamped poppit, they didn't make a poppit 2, just revamped the whole game.  I was just wondering how one can make a spades 2 and first class solitaire 2, esp when the supposed to be revamping first class already.

kgansor

first class 2 and spades 2 are the old games only revamped, they aren't making completely new games out of it. they cant

BoredNItaly

Quote from: holly222 on December 06, 2005, 08:17:23 AM
Wonderland memories is pretty cool, I liked that one alot.

What kind of game is that?

holly222

Its like memorie......you have a bunch of cookies and you flip them to make matches, and there is a bonus game with it too.  The graphics are cool and you get a bunch of wild stuff, like find all the matches for you or wilds and so on....

SaintHiρρo

Bowling?!?!?!?!?!?!? That means they got my petition where I signed my name over one million time (of course, no one else saw this petition) and they're finally listening. Yes, my dreams will come true!

Lish

pogohatesme

what's word riot?  i think that was before my pogo timelol

Lish

it was this really cool word game where you competed in teams.

buck123

im sure when they redo first CS and spades it will not be 2  the will probally still have the same name just ranks and badges

caroline196

fcs 2 will be out next tuesday,it was out for 15 mins today then disappeared
my opnion of it was rubbish lol
just as bad as normal :o

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 06, 2005, 02:40:05 PM
what's word riot?  i think that was before my pogo timelol

Word Riot is only the single greatest Pogo game ever and was taken away when the creator of the game left Pogo and took it with him the game. He then gave Pogo notice they had until Feb 1st 2003 (I think that's the right date) to remove the game or he will be taking them to court. The game was taken away mid-Jan and haven't been seen since.

Lish

Quote from: SaintHippo on December 06, 2005, 03:26:58 PM

Word Riot is only the single greatest Pogo game ever and was taken away when the creator of the game left Pogo and took it with him the game. He then gave Pogo notice they had until Feb 1st 2003 (I think that's the right date) to remove the game or he will be taking them to court. The game was taken away mid-Jan and haven't been seen since.
I forgot you were a felllow fan! ;D I didn't know why it was taken off, I just knew it was gone :'(  This guy should release it on another website!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview