PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:32:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new games

Started by galaxy2010,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Lish on December 06, 2005, 04:16:09 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on December 06, 2005, 03:26:58 PM

Word Riot is only the single greatest Pogo game ever and was taken away when the creator of the game left Pogo and took it with him the game. He then gave Pogo notice they had until Feb 1st 2003 (I think that's the right date) to remove the game or he will be taking them to court. The game was taken away mid-Jan and haven't been seen since.
I forgot you were a felllow fan! ;D I didn't know why it was taken off, I just knew it was gone :'(  This guy should release it on another website!

LoL, I created a website solely for the room I played in all the time "Newbie Cluebies" and had all the regs with pictures up on the site and message boards and all. It was a very popular site but I took it down about 6 months after Word Riot was taken away. Memories....  :'(

DoubleOscotty

Dang.... Pogo must not like me. I have a full time job, am a full time student, have an attention needy 3 y/o princess, a wife that can't cook, and like to read a book a week. I refuse to give in but I'm NEVER gonna get all these badges.

Homer

Sounds like you could use some autos. Then you would have time for the rest. ;) Although that won't help your wife cook any better. :o j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

if it wasn't for me the kids and hubby would starve to death and the dirty laundry would walk the dog. My secert to earning badges and running the house? autos.  Only way I can keep up otherwise the house would be falling apart. ::)

PunkInDrublic

i haven't needed to use autos yet... i just leave get well cards all over the house when I'm expecting company - they think I've been to sick to clean  j/k  ;D

kgansor

galaxy2010

WOW! this is the most popular form I ever had and I hardly have any. O0

Country Lady

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on December 12, 2005, 04:15:32 PM
i haven't needed to use autos yet... i just leave get well cards all over the house when I'm expecting company - they think I've been to sick to clean  j/k  ;D
LOL  O0 I will have to remember that one for future use.

DEANY

Too bad there aren't autos for housework :'(

Homer

leeanne172

galaxy2010

I dont even know how to play spades and now I got to get up in the ranks. >:( :'(

Homer

Spades....Hearts...it wouldn't break my heart :P if they disappeared. :o

Country Lady

::)I had to learn how to play Euchre just to get a badge and it had to be rated.  Thats when I learned how to double browse on two computers at the same time.  Pogo will have to get up early to pull a fast one on me. :)

Homer

They can keep Yucker also. :P

The only Uecker I like is Bob Uecker. :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview