PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:00:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chess cheat

Started by sultan,

Previous topic - Next topic

sultan

I need to use a chess program like fritz on pogo any 1 can help me with that .thanks alot.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mailwench

;) I used www.badgehelp.com cheat for chess and it worked wonderfully........fast too!  Good luck!

sultan

Pogo gambitron is a good program but it can not beat fritz ,i know for sure some players are using fritz & they wont tell how they manage to log on to pogo server with it, iam looking for help with how to use fritz on pogo.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: sultan on December 06, 2005, 12:13:11 PM
Pogo gambitron is a good program but it can not beat fritz ,i know for sure some players are using fritz & they wont tell how they manage to log on to pogo server with it, iam looking for help with how to use fritz on pogo.

I'm not 100% sure but if it's not a program from BadgeHelp.com, we don't offer support or advice for it.

Homer

The only Fritz I know is Fritz Von Erich  :o :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Blu

Fritz is a game/tutor for chess. Its freaking impossible to beat unless you are one of those Russian chess butt kickers. People run the program while playing someone...they mimic fritz's moves vs the pogo opponent.

ME4SPADES_

Homer you crack me up with the come back on something that are put in the forum  O0 O0 O0 but i do have a friens that has a dog it is a spritz and they call him fritz that the only one i know

sultan

Quote from: BluRaven on December 06, 2005, 01:25:43 PM
Fritz is a game/tutor for chess. Its freaking impossible to beat unless you are one of those Russian chess butt kickers. People run the program while playing someone...they mimic fritz's moves vs the pogo opponent.
there is no way u can copy moves & win in 1min game !!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview