PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:45:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I see how things work here now

Started by lordofcb,

Previous topic - Next topic

lordofcb

So, criticize badgehelp or the way they do things and you get your account here deleted. I wish you hadn't done that.. all i did was criticize the way a perfectly good working spacevac was disabled and replaced with a defective sporadic working Starsweeper.

CindyLouWho

Spacevac was a good auto.  But so is Starsweeper.  I just updated & started using Starsweeper tonight & its working great for me.  I've just gotten 65/100 wins that I need for the badge thanks to it. 

lordofcb

My copy stopped working 3 times already, with the cursor ending up just clicking in the center of the game screen over and over, had to stop it, exit and reload it for it to work again.. when i hit reset, it just started clicking in center again.

Country Lady

You should post your computer specs and maybe some one can help; you get it taken care of.
I too was not happy when my program stopped working.  But I did download the new one and gave it a try.  It worked pretty darn good.

Fluffy756

It sure does work good the new one. Just give it a try might like it.

fluffy

Homer

The way things work around here is if your auto does not work you follow the protocol that has been set forth in our technical help section. Rather than ask for technical help you decided to post a derogatory statement ending with "You people are a joke." Now you have two choices:

1. Ask for help in the correct manner
2. Act like a jerk again and I make you go bye bye forever

It's really very simple. The choice is yours.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Torn2pieces

This auto rocks and I really mean that. I haven't had any problems!!!!   O0

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on December 01, 2005, 07:41:10 AM
The way things work around here is if your auto does not work you follow the protocol that has been set forth in our technical help section. Rather than ask for technical help you decided to post a derogatory statement ending with "You people are a joke." Now you have two choices:

1. Ask for help in the correct manner
2. Act like a jerk again and I make you go bye bye forever

It's really very simple. The choice is yours.

well said Homer. so, what are you asking for from santa this year?

lordofcb

If you read my original message it was nothing to do with whether the new program worked or not, so your answer about following correct technical protocol is totally in error. My original complaint was about the fact that you disabled a totally good working program that I paid for for no reason other than to force me to use an 'updated' and different product. And I also commented about the fact that I did not see why you also happened to do this on the day that a club pogo challenge for stellar sweeper came out.

MiraStarr

Quote from: lordofcb on December 01, 2005, 05:08:13 PM
If you read my original message it was nothing to do with whether the new program worked or not, so your answer about following correct technical protocol is totally in error. My original complaint was about the fact that you disabled a totally good working program that I paid for for no reason other than to force me to use an 'updated' and different product. And I also commented about the fact that I did not see why you also happened to do this on the day that a club pogo challenge for stellar sweeper came out.

I can understand how frustrated you must be to be excited about an upcoming badge, and then find out that you're biggest help in getting the badge is gone.  But you need to understand a few things before you get too worked up.  BadgeHelp did not disable that program.  The programmer who made the program disabled it since he was leaving BadgeHelp.  No one was "forcing" you to upgrade.  You should really try to remain calm since Pogo gives you a whole WEEK to get the badge.  The good people at BadgeHelp WANT to help you.  You just need to give them a chance to do it without jumping to erroneous conclusions.

persistence

You go Mira.. O0...couldn't have said it better.If people would take the time to search the forum for whatever their problem is or read post that are on here they wouldn't get upset as much.I have read so many post on here where people don't take the time to see if there might be a solution already on the forum or to just PM one of the admins to ask a question.Which I have done myself.
Just a suggestion.....If one of the programmers leaves and you know that they are gonna turn off the auto's they did...why don't someone put an annoucement on the forum and then lock it ,so that it doesn't get lost with everyones replys.Maybe that would help stop some of the upset these people are having if an auto has been disabled. Then if someone starts fussing about it an admin can refer them to the post that is locked. Just something I had thought about that might would help.   ENJOY

BigByrd

Quote from: MiraStarr on December 01, 2005, 07:46:44 PM

I can understand how frustrated you must be to be excited about an upcoming badge, and then find out that you're biggest help in getting the badge is gone.  But you need to understand a few things before you get too worked up.  BadgeHelp did not disable that program.  The programmer who made the program disabled it since he was leaving BadgeHelp.  No one was "forcing" you to upgrade.  You should really try to remain calm since Pogo gives you a whole WEEK to get the badge.  The good people at BadgeHelp WANT to help you.  You just need to give them a chance to do it without jumping to erroneous conclusions.

hmmmm, no on forcing me to upgrade .  . . . well no complaints here, but I opened mine on challenge day and it said product discontinued.  Luckily I had my code within 5 minutes.

Scarlette

I agree with you both Mira and Persistence, I think that if you use the search engine you can find almost every topic on any problem you may have.  And sounding off and being rude does not get you anywhere.  The Administrators who are here on PogoCheats and BadgeHelp are here to help us all out and sometimes we may have to wait for a little while to get our responce, but that is what patience is for.  But we should not disrespect them, because they do a fantastic job.
O0  :D O0 :D

mn_curvydiva

Ok here is what I do not get...if you read anything on this forum in the last 3-4 weeks you would know what happened with the autos that were made by a previous programmer and what HE did by disabling the autos HE made...so you would know you need to update your autos.
Why is it so hard for people to click on badge central on pogo and look to see what the next weeks challenges are and do what you need to do to get the updates BEFORE badge day..that is what I do, it is not that hard.Plan ahead,be prepared and do not expect the world to turn on it's axis because you waited til the last minute to update or totally ignored tons of posts here letting you know that is what you need to do.
Nuff said

BigByrd

Quote from: mn_curvydiva on December 02, 2005, 05:25:03 AM

Ok here is what I do not get...if you read anything on this forum in the last 3-4 weeks you would know what happened with the autos that were made by a previous programmer and what HE did by disabling the autos HE made...so you would know you need to update your autos.
Why is it so hard for people to click on badge central on pogo and look to see what the next weeks challenges are and do what you need to do to get the updates BEFORE badge day..that is what I do, it is not that hard.Plan ahead,be prepared and do not expect the world to turn on it's axis because you waited til the last minute to update or totally ignored tons of posts here letting you know that is what you need to do.
Nuff said

hmmmm, I did precisely that, and my auto was WORKING the day before the challenge, and not working the day of the challenge.  And what doesn't make sense, is the computer's communicate with Badgehelp computer's, do they not, I know I'm allowing access.

jrp

got the auto for the badge day and worked great for me had the 100 wins in about and hour no problems with the auto, i wonder how many times someone complains about something and to find out it is not the program but the person's own computer that is the problem

Homer

When people experience problems with their auto they try to get help in the forum. Our goal is to try and help people sort through their problems and figure out why the auto will not work for them. We want everyone to be happy and snagging badges with their autos. Countless members have received answers to their problems by posting the required information in the Technical Help section. It is difficult to give out advice when experiencing problems if we are not given the proper information. That's when people get frustrated. For whatever reason they don't want to post the information we need to help them.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PunkInDrublic

I've been lurking on this site for months - just wanted to let you all know how great I think it is - lots of great info and lots of laughs. While I don't personally use autos - I have no problem with anyone who does - play the game how you want. It is just a game  ::). The reason I finally had to join this site and throw my 2 cents in is this... The person who started this thread has been known to play a certain game in a certain room and is very vocal about his disgust with people that use autos. He has decided that he will single-handedly purge all auto players from this room by taking screen shots of their stats and harassing the game site nonstop trying to get them banned. This is too funny... BUSTED Lord! ha ha ha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview