PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 11:17:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Forum Feature!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

yes she is they are all very helpful in the forum and the glitter section

pogohatesme

Umm...you should have started a new topic in the "off topic" section....they generally like it if ya stick the the topic that your posting in....

LastCall

I am happy you told me
   Now I know I am learning

ME4SPADES_

oh my did nt know i had answer in that section homer will fix it

bubblegum

speaking of homer, he likes his payments in freshly made krispy kreme donuts with gooey sticky centers and ice cold duff beer

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: bubblegum on January 22, 2006, 05:09:36 PM
speaking of homer, he likes his payments in freshly made krispy kreme donuts with gooey sticky centers and ice cold duff beer

ya last call have them ready when he gets on lol fresh ones and have them hot but the beer ice cold like bubblegun said hurry before he gets on

Mary

LastCall

Thanks Mayhem
   I need help anway lol   I hope I am doing this reply right :-[

Bree

Quote from: LastCall on February 04, 2006, 06:58:43 PM
Thanks Mayhem
I need help anway lol I hope I am doing this reply right :-[

Last you are doing your replies great now.  Take a deep breath and relax now for all is good.  :D

Mary

last you are doin great  ;D and bree thank you very much just did`nt want last feelins hurt thats the mama in me  ;D

Bree

Quote from: mama on February 04, 2006, 07:07:25 PM
last you are doin great ;D and bree thank you very much just did`nt want last feelins hurt thats the mama in me ;D

You are very welcome Mama and I know what the Mama instinct is, because my Mother does it to me all the time.  Last (Chad) and I are cool now with not hurt feeling, so all is well in this house.  Keep being the great Mama that you have become.  :D

Mary

TmT

Very nice feature, Mayhem... I like it... I can now pull it over much faster....

TmT

hmmm I tried to use the new feature... Im a newbie to imageshack... I use photobucket... I thought it would automatically insert image once uploaded via new feature button ... upload for dummies 101

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 09:25:42 PM
hmmm I tried to use the new feature... Im a newbie to imageshack... I use photobucket... I thought it would automatically insert image once uploaded via new feature button ... upload for dummies 101

What new feature?  Imageshack thing has been there...lmao   Those pills must be really getting to you  ee4.gif