Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ipod for the holidays?

Started by mrsbunny,

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsbunny

Hi All,

I am probably too late for Christmas, but was shown how to get a free ipod on another forum. A member posted photos of the one she received, so I figured, what the heck?

This is a referral program and anyone can participate and get their own free ipod!

You need to sign up, complete an offer (most are trials that can be cancelled), then have refer 5 other people.

Who knows - maybe you can get something for (almost) nothing!

Thanks!

MrsBunny

Homer

I've seen those offers. Generally you have to get people to sign up for some kind of service etc. A real PITA >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mrsbunny

I suppose it can be - I signed up for the offer for discounted printer inks. I figured, I needed them anyway...

If I get the sign-ups, then maybe I have helped someone else out who wouldn't have known and wouldn't have paid for one. That's my situation - I want an ipod, but sure dont want to pay that much money. (have to save it for pogo autos!)  ;)

Homer

You should have been here about a month ago or so. We had a contest and gave away a brand new iPod Nano. ;)

janet

I signed up for something once, don't remember what it was, and was flooded with email spam for months.  Will never do that again.  Hope you actually get something from them, that would be great.  O0

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview