This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The cards are REALLY stacked against you in Ride The Tide

Started by Juniorverse,

Previous topic - Next topic

Juniorverse

O.k, So i finally reached rank 10 in Ride The Tide and I have noticed one BLATANTLY obvious thing.  The higher in rank you progress, the more the game is built for you to loose.  It took me twice as long for me to go from rank 9 to 10 than from rank 1-9 combined.  Now, I know that these games are built to be challenging, but I have played EVERY game on Pogo, and this game is by far the most unfair game yet.  Also, it appears to me that these "splits" are really the kiss of death.  Time and time again I have had 2, 3, 4, or more hands in "split" and lost EVERY one of them.  So, I finally just hit "stand" when the split came up, and I began to win most of them.
I got the first badge, but I won't be playing that farce ever again.
(Of course, I might let the auto play for me *wink*)

Julie

I agree with you, I'm up to rank 17 and I'm starting to find this game...well...stinky (to put it politely)  >:(

Spawn O Satan

with the splits, i've tried to make sure i have a "no dealer draw" power up and play each hand safe. right before i hit stand on my last split i use the power up. its a garaunteed win for each hand you split, provided you at least make one correct guess.

Lish

I have noticed even at rank SEVEN that you start getting more K-A curses and 3-2 curses.  I played for almost an HOUR last night to get a JP spin, and I don't suck *that* bad.  LOL

Helen

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on December 11, 2005, 02:01:22 AM
with the splits, i've tried to make sure i have a "no dealer draw" power up and play each hand safe. right before i hit stand on my last split i use the power up. its a garaunteed win for each hand you split, provided you at least make one correct guess.

I use that power-up at the same time as you. At least you are guaranteed a multiple win.

Fluffy756

I use the power up cards it seems to work. Best one is no dealer draw card. Plus I play it safe take a 50/50 chance when I get 500 gold or 1k and 3x 2x cards, I get most wins. Working on getting to work 9 now.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview