PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:51:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges?

Started by ButterflyLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

ButterflyLover

Does anybody know when these Badges wil be available and how long will they give us to complete them?

lightanddark

The preimun badges are mosts likely to be out around xmas. They will be seperatd frome the weekly challenges and you will have to buy an ablbum dependsing on the diffucly you want. Each challeneg i think will last 14 days.

Lish

Quote from: lightanddark on December 11, 2005, 11:02:19 AM
The preimun badges are mosts likely to be out around xmas. They will be seperatd frome the weekly challenges and you will have to buy an ablbum dependsing on the diffucly you want. Each challeneg i think will last 14 days.
where'd you hear this?

Pogo_cheater

There is a 4 badge album for 2.99 , a 8 badge for 4.99, and 12 badges for 12.99.

bobby

Pogo_cheater

Yes it does, thats why I wont be paying for them  :P

Helen

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on December 11, 2005, 11:10:35 AM
There is a 4 badge album for 2.99 , a 8 badge for 4.99, and 12 badges for 12.99.

Where are you finding this info?

pogohatesme

I saw the info at a diff site...pics of the badges and what each challenge in each badge will be.....haven't heard anything about how long you have to complete them though...seems like if you pay for it you'd get as long as you needed to complete it.....

Helen

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 11, 2005, 11:48:17 AM
I saw the info at a diff site...pics of the badges and what each challenge in each badge will be.....haven't heard anything about how long you have to complete them though...seems like if you pay for it you'd get as long as you needed to complete it.....

Ahhhh, thanks for the reply.

Pogo_cheater

I can PM you the sites if you want cus I dont know if I can say on here.

Helen

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on December 11, 2005, 11:57:56 AM

Yes please!!  :D

DEANY

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on December 11, 2005, 11:57:56 AM

I would love to see that site as well

Please

Pogo_cheater

saskia

i read in pogo help, that all this was :o un rumor , that we dont have to buy the badge album

Pogo_cheater

Ohhhh nonono dont be fooled by them, Im completely sure that this will cost the members...it always does lol

saskia

pogo says 2 month ago noooo, they never will do this, we pay enough with the membership
you think they were lying? :'(

knp

Can you please let me know what the site it too?  Thanks.   O0

Pogo_cheater

Saskia, there are already pictures of the badges, albums and prices, I think we have to pay lol

saskia

ohhhhhh nooooooo >:D i think its not okay from pogo , think its enough with paying the membership, the cheats and the electricity for using so many hour the pc ::)

pogohatesme

ONCE AGAIN AS A REMINDER!!!!!:  You are still going to have your FREE weekly and personal challenges....this is an option for the people that want more to work, then they can buy extra challenges.  You are not required to buy them.  Please keep this in mind.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview