PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:41:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

Go to your badge area and it shows the NEW premiums you can buy now

pogohatesme

lol I just posted this in the club pogo area lol

Cheater4Life

i am already hard at work on word whomp, almost done with it...lol. i was suprised that these challenges came out today. i figured they aouldn't be out until christmas. you guys and gals rock, gla and have fun..... ;D

Go Cavs!

is it a monthly payment or just pay one time?

cranky

it's a one time payment....................i think lol  something is wrong with  server it keep tellin me. grrrrrrrrrrr

Go Cavs!

RowdyOne

Sure Isn't a bad price considering these will actually be more or less Real challenges compared to the ones were given now that only take a hour to complete lol

LordZeik

How long will they stay for sale?  I really wanna get them soon.  :-\

Julie

Don't think you'll have anything to worry about, they'll be around for quite awhile.  After purchasing, these challenges can be activated at anytime and once you activate a challenge you have 14 days in which to complete it :)

Cheater4Life

does anyone know if they are going to have more than these 3 premium albums in the near future? i am almost done with the third and final one.

galaxy2010

That is what I want to know. I hope so, :) but if not I will be sad. :'(

Risthetokiefreak

Quote from: Cheater4Life on December 14, 2005, 07:03:51 PM
does anyone know if they are going to have more than these 3 premium albums in the near future? i am almost done with the third and final one.

WOW!  I'm still only on the second challenge for the second book.  I can't keep up anymore with all the badges.  Can't believe you're almost done with the last one.  Good luck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview