PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges?

Started by ButterflyLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

yes the prices will rang from 2.99-6.99 for the badge books.  this is just for those want to take on extra badges and to do as many as we can.  the premuim badges are just that-extra badges for people who do extra work.  This does not affect the current weekly challange system in any way.

pogohatesme

Here's a breakdown of the cost and what you get for the 3 options that are floating around......

1.  For 2.99 you can buy the "I heart Badges" album which is rated easy.  It includes the following challenges
                                                LOTTSO:  Earn 4000 tokens
                                                TEXAS HOLD EM:  Win 9 hands with 3 of a kind or better
                                                WORD WHOMP:  Reveal the Special "Golden Word" bonus 4o times.
                                                TRI-PEAKS:  Get to the gold treasure chest 10 times.

2.  For 4.99 you can buy the "Loyal Friends" album which is rated Moderate.  It includes:
                                                WORLD CLASS SOLITAIRE:  Complete a world tour by circcling the globe.
                                                HIGH STAKES POOL:  Win 21 games.
                                                 TRI-PEAKS:  Use a wild card 20 times.
                                                CANASTA:  Get 33 Red 3's
                                                VAULTS OF ATLANTIS:  Reach the Atlantis Vault Bouns Game.
                                                GIN:  Win 5 700 point matches.
                                                SPIDER SOLITAIRE:  Win 30 games WITHOUT using any Bonus Free Colums.
                                                 LOTTSO:  Activate 15 "Super Lottso" cards.

3.  For 6.99 you can buy the "What's your Sign" album rated Difficult.  Challenges are:
                                                MAHJONG GARDEN:  Celebrate 6 Birthdays
                                                POPPIT:  Win 40 games on Level 2 or higher.
                                                PENGUIN BLOCKS:  Create 200 combos of 2 or more pieces of seafood.
                                                QUICK QUACK:  Get 80 streaks 30 or more ducks.
                                                 STELLAR SWEEPER:  Earn 65 Jackpot spins.
                                                HARVEST MANIA:  Complete 100 Seasons.
                                                 MAHJONG GARDEN:  Complete 48 animals.
                                                 STACK'EM:  Clear 200 pink pigs.
                                                 POP FU:  Win 10,000 tokens (including jackpot spins)
                                                 SWEET TOOTH:  Get EXACTLY 30 tokens in a JP spin 12 times.
                                                 PHLINX:  Win 200 rounds
                                                 POPPIT:  Release 10,000 prizes.

OK!!  Lol sorry it's so long but there it is for those of ya wondering what ya get for your money!?!  Each badge has it's own speical name and badge.  And then you get 1 special badge for completeing the whole book.

Blu

Even with autos, that Difficult badge album is a time consumer!

bobby

out of all of them the only one i should have trouble with is rainy day

ME4SPADES_

mmm i didnt think they was going to charge anything for any of these badge oh well

butch1286

can I get that website info too? butch1286 *yahoo*

pogohatesme

butch1286

hmm I havent got it yet butch1286 * yahoo or I think I can recieve pm's

Bree

Butch, can you send me the website also . Or can anyone that he sent it to already send it to me. Thanks O0

Pogo_cheater

PunkInDrublic

just checked out the premium badge albums... they look kinda cool. Thanks a lot pogo, now I'm probably gonna end up giving you more of my time and money  >:( lol

Julie

Love em, they look great!  O0  Can't wait! yay :D

Chuuu

I'd like to see this website too.  If someone would be so kind as to shoot me a PM. :)

mailwench

ME4SPADES_

outlawdave

kjb0007

Quote from: saskia on December 11, 2005, 12:27:51 PM
i read in pogo help, that all this was :o un rumor , that we dont have to buy the badge album

What the help section was referring to was the rumor going around regarding Pogo charging people more for the yearly subscriptions and someone also started a rumor about pogo starting to charge to get the weekly badges. These are both just that, rumors. The Premium Bage Albums, however, are something totally different.

bubblegum

where the confusion was coming from was when someone got a survey or some crap from pogo asking about charging for premium badges, would they like to see something like that or have the option to buy extra badges above and beyond the regular weekly challenges and they took it as pogo was going to be charging for our normal weekly badges and spread it around as such.  I recivied the rumor and when I read it, it sounded way to fishy to me so I just ignored it.

saskia

Quote from: kjb0007 on December 12, 2005, 08:41:39 AM
Quote from: saskia on December 11, 2005, 12:27:51 PM
i read in pogo help, that all this was :o un rumor , that we dont have to buy the badge album

What the help section was referring to was the rumor going around regarding Pogo charging people more for the yearly subscriptions and someone also started a rumor about pogo starting to charge to get the weekly badges. These are both just that, rumors. The Premium Bage Albums, however, are something totally different.
oh yes you are right, was the rumor for the weekly badges :D

Thunder

I love the thought of the new badges. I will start off with the easey rated album and go from there. thank you homer for giving me another chance on the form.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview