Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Simpsons

Started by pogofreak,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogofreak

Ok so I'm still in the throws of laughter from the last scene I saw in the simpsons tonight.  Not a huge spoiler or anything but just incase *SPOILER ALERT*

Ahem.  So they're in Italy with Sideshow Bob and all, things get said yada yada yada and the police pull out their book of American Criminals.  You see Snake in there for B&E, the Mayor for Drunk Driving and then Peter Griffen for plagerism and American dad for what I think was bad plagerism.  Given the Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad are quite possibly the best laughs I get during the week, I laughed so hard that the cats went into hiding. 

Just wondering if anyone else got a kick out of it as well.

Peace,
Freak

RC

I did notice what they did at the time, but I have to admit I rarely see the other 2 shows, but the Simpsons is a must see! It was a funny little jab they did, but then that's not unexpected coming from them, some of the best stuff are the subtle little things that can go unnoticed to the untrained Simpson's eye. 

For DVD fans.. the 7th season of the Simpsons comes out this week.. get yours in the collectible Marge head pack now! (the way the 6th season had Homer's head)

Pogo_cheater

I used to watch the simpsons but I stopped for awhile and I must admit I dont think of it quite the same. As for Family Guy and American Dad, I believe those are the funniest shows out there....right next to southpark that is lol

bubblegum

RC

I think the current season is the 16th, if I'm not mistaken.. I could be wrong, but that sounds right, I know it's up there. I think as long as the animators want to keep on animating it, there will always be a place for it.. it's timeless!

Homer

I couldn't imagine the outrage if Fox decided to cancel it. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

think of the horror, the outrage...this has got to be fox's golden child

RC

Quote from: bubblegum on December 12, 2005, 09:04:43 AM
didn't they just start their 17th season?

I checked the episode guide on the Simpsons site, and you were correct, this season is their 17th..it started in 1989, amazing. I think I had read things where they had finished 16 seasons which is probably why I had 16 on the brain.. but kudos to you for getting it right, I should have known better, I feel so ashamed.

This week, specifically Dec. 17th, is the anniversary of the very first episode of the Simpsons as their own tv show, the Christmas episode where they adopt Santa's Little Helper. 364 episodes later, it's still going strong. Meaning the next episode that airs, there will be enough of them to watch a different one for every day of the year (excluding leap year of course, have to wait for 2 more shows to air for that).  :D

butch1286

I was born in 86 and I remember being really young with my twin brother and mom sitting on the floor in front of tv ( only getting channel 13) and watching the Simpson's. We never missed an episode. 2 more brothers later and its still tradition to never miss an episode. My little brother who is now a teenager can tell you everything you ever wanted to know about the simpson's his favorite show ever.

bubblegum

To me, Homer Simpson is a fine example of "every" man if there was such a thing. Everyone in America I think can somehow relate to Homer and family in one way or another.  He is who he is regardless of what others think of him.  He loves his family dearly-that is certain. The Simpson's will forever hold forever a special place in my heart. And lets cheer on for another great 16 seasons!

Lish

I love the simpsons but I miss futurama dearly. :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview