Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First Class Solitaire

Started by krispy,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

I have used the auto with that program and am currently at 1 win and 27 losses. What gives?

Krispy

badgeaddict

well i think its great i went up a rank in about 20 mins

heavenly

solitaire is one of those games that has more to do with the luck of the cards than skill. i think i have read that your chances of winning a hand in solitaire (with real cards) is 1 in 11. i haven't used the auto but unless it hits "new game" until there is a good layout with a better chance of winning, it probably won't win any more games than a person would.
also in FCS you move up in rank even if you don't win the game, so it's not a total loss.

Monkey

Quote from: krispy on December 14, 2005, 12:20:37 AM
I have used the auto with that program and am currently at 1 win and 27 losses. What gives?

Krispy

Did you try slowing the auto down?

JENNY28

BadgeHelpOscar

You still move up in rank even with hands you didn't win. You are correct, winning percentage is about 1 in 11....

If they only let you move up in rank for WINNING hands, you would never get past rank 5, trust me.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

sami14

i like the new auto. I got my "win 3 in a row" in about 5 minutes today  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

sami14

I know, I kept going "it cant be this easy, it cant be this easy" but it was. On my own, i can only win maybe 1 out of 10 games. NEVER could i get 3 in a row.

krispy

yes, i have tried slowing it down. it is of to no avail. i understand the chances of winning are not great. however, to have played 50 games and won two is still sad. this game drives me batty. the graphics are not good on the eyes either.

Torn2pieces

The winning percentage on this game sux...It always has. This is one game you hardly win a bunch in a row.

It's pure luck when you win.  :D

BoredNItaly

bubblegum

Momma

Quote from: krispy on December 20, 2005, 03:42:19 AM
yes, i have tried slowing it down. it is of to no avail. i understand the chances of winning are not great. however, to have played 50 games and won two is still sad. this game drives me batty. the graphics are not good on the eyes either.

lol I have played over 3000 games and have won 24...however I am on rank 17  lol...it doesn't figure out does it

hugs
momma

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview