PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:37:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just a comment about prem. badges

Started by holly312,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly312

I just have to say, OMG i bought all of the badge albums for the prem. badges. and everytime i went into a room to play a game i got a rude comment. I heard "must be nice to be able to buy those", i also heard "gee arent you lucky"
also heard " you must be stupid to buy those badges". also heard "you look stupid displaying the new badges next to your name". !! Whats wrong with people it makes me feel embarrased to have them, why are people so mad i bought them?? I dont get it!! jealousy maybe..Was i dumb for buying them?? comments anyone

bubblegum

they just jealous you have somehting they can't get.  So I say bah humbug to them and display those badges!

Jackpotloser

Hi all,
We are all buying premium badge albums,But their really not ours. If we do not renew our club pogo we will lose all access to them.
It says it in the I accept(the terms) part before we buy it. So next year they can go up on club pogo and then what will we do?
I don't get it either...The price we pay for fun,uh :)

*Angel*

I do not think you are silly, or stupid for getting them.  I am going to get them today when I can use my mom's credit card.  Some people are just very upset about Pogo charging for extra badges.  They are optional, and just because you have them some people are jealous.  Display them proudly girl and ignore the ignorance.   :)

bubblegum

I can understand how ppl are upset for chargeing for badges, but however they shouldn't get into much of a hissy.  Its not pogo is chargeing us extra for our normal weekly badges.

cranky

same thing happen to me i just told them don't get mad casue u broke and cann't afford them that shot them up

i paid for all 3 albumand have compeleted 2 already

bubblegum

wow, I have all 3 books.  Haven't even finished one yet.  but have completed several of the badges.  you all must not have much of a life outside pogo..lol

cranky

grrrrrrrr i actually own 3 night clubs in flordia i run auto

frumplebuns

I can remember when POGO first started the Club and we had to pay membership dues. People complained then and said that they didn't need any stinking badges. I held out for a while too. But then I saw the cool badges and I decided to suck up and pay the membership fee. I've not regretted it. Now with the premium badges I thought to myself, I don't need no stinking badges . . . ya right . . . I'm not making that mistake again . . . I bought and finished the first premium album and have started on the second one. But you know what I'd really like --- A POGO COFFEE MUG . . . instead of a wallpaper or a screensaver!

Display the badges proudly. They are not easy to get and as for those complainers ask them why they pay membership dues to begin with.

Jumping down off soap box now . . . passing it on to the next person . . .

Happy Gaming!   ;)

cranky

justahumping

well I will be buying them after I get all of my badges done.  I did not join club pogo untill about a year and 1/2 ago, but glad I did now. If you want to buy the badges, get them!  O0  Tell the broke people to get a job.   >:D  lol 

Spice It Up

I can't believe people would say stuff about you purchasing the premo badges. I say pure "JEALOUSY", all the way! That is dumb, if you want to pay for them with your own money and, NOT THEIRS, then why should they have a problem with it. Gosh they sound just like kids, or worse.
I haven't bought mine yet, just seeing if everyone  is enjoying theirs. I am also confused a little, does the $6.99 mean you purchase all 3? Or is that just a different game with more badges to offer? Kinda confused there. If that is the case, that is cheap. Why would anyone complain. People spend more then that to get their cigarettes or drinks or whatever it is they have to have. You know it?

Enjoy the premo badges, I am excited to start them!!

bubblegum

its 14.97 for all three.  2.99 for the easy one, 4.99 for the meduim one and 6.99 for the hard one.

Spice It Up

oh ok ty, I didn't think that soundes right. Ha ha! I guess I didn't read far enough. Thank you. Still sounds cheap to me, I will be there to purchase. Better go read better too.  ;D

Thank you!!

Fluffy756

Just don't listen to those kind of people, I bet half of them soon or later will end up getting them because it looks so cool.... Those kind of people I would mute and shut off the shut off chat.

fluffy

ClingFree

I felt weird buying the badges .. cuz I swore I wouldnt - And saw people going on and on about pogo charging for them. But what the hell .. pogo offers mobile badges you have to pay for.. and I didnt see people raggin on someone with those. So to everyone who complains they can ... they can ... Have a Christmas Cookie    ???

winterangel

I'm happy that I bought the new badge albums.  When someone tells you something rude about them ask how much they spend in restaurants and bars and have nothing to show for it! 

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas all!!   And go get those badges!!   :-*

justahumping

Quote from: ClingFree on December 14, 2005, 10:41:51 AM
<SNIP> So to everyone who complains they can ... they can ... Have a Christmas Cookie ???

LOL  I like that. I really do.  

Momof5

I say if you choose to buy them then good for you.  I would like to but being Christmas time, having 5 kids and hubby looking for a job it isn't really an option.  Perhaps theres others like me out the that are taking the other approach to the purchasing of these premium badges, and not being so nice.  If you got the money...Go for it! O0

holly312

Thanks everyone for your input i appreciate all of the comments. I really dont get people on pogo, i mean really they act like kids. my 11 year old acts older than people in the 30's room!! Im going to use a few of the suggestions in here for comebacks thanks everyone!! Everyone on this forum is the best.. O0 ;D :) ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview