Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any good music?

Started by Pogo_cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo_cheater

Hey I just got to thinkin, I need sum new music for my Ipod. So who better to ask than the fine people of the PC forum, Does any1
know of any good new rap songs mainstream or w/e if ya thinks its good let mw know. Thanks!!

bra

the last songs ive downloaded for my ipod were.....

my hood young jeezy
when im gone - eminem
georgia ludacris
so sick - neyo
check up on it - beyonce ft slim thug
stay fly - 36mafia
rodeo- juvenile
grillz - nelly
big poppa - b.i.g
flossin - mike jones    WHO

:o

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pogo_cheater

ummm sry homer but my theme song isnt "love boat" lol

Homer

I was referring to bra's picture of Carlton. Tom Jones was his hero. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jackpotloser

LordZeik

Oooo.. how about..

Turn It Up - Chamillionaire
Rodeo - Juvenile
There It Go - Juelz Santana
Shake - Ying Tang Twins
Stay Fly - Three 6 Mafia

pogohatesme

My bf has tons of rap on his Ipod...He's got 50 Cent, Tupac, Mike Jones, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Mob Deep, DMX, Lil Scrappy, Redman and Method Man,

Laurie-Anne

I have a 40gb Ipod and Rap is probably the only music I don't have on it. I do have Tom Jones though lol.

bra

Cheese_Head

I have a 2GB Nano and i almost have it full of alternative and rock Ssoooo, i cant help you here. ;)

bubblegum

if you have any Cd's you like, or just a couple songs from any Cd's, you can put them on your ipod.  Just open itunes, pop in your CD and then you are given the option to transfer the whole CD to your library, or just select and drag the songs you want to your library, then transfer to your Ipod.

Cheese_Head

bubblegum dose have a point, almost half of my 2 gigs is from my cds

By the way, does anyone eles have a nano?  the only thing i diss like about it is how easy it scraches. apple really used some crappy plastic for the front.

bubblegum

I love my ipod nano.. :o haven't had any probs with scratches yet, but I think its cuz I told the kids mommy will tan their hand if they get their little paws on it.

Cheese_Head

Quote from: bubblegum on January 07, 2006, 10:27:38 AM
I love my ipod nano.. :o haven't had any probs with scratches yet, but I think its cuz I told the kids mommy will tan their hand if they get their little paws on it.

it has a huge problem with scratching, the first night i got it, i had it in my pocket while i was working, (there wasnt anything eles in there with it) and i pulled it out and it looked like i took a sheet of sandpaper and gently ran it over it. i was so sad, i wanted to cry :'(

adamsmom

I like all types of music....lol the past week I have spent trying to find a song from Andrea Bocelli....ppl think I'm joking or a weirdo :)

DeadSet

I love the Smashing Pumpkins and Sonic Youth. I will always remember the Simpsons episode in which Homer becomes part of a the travelling Lollapalooza I believe? He gets a job as the Canonball in the gut guy. The best line in that episode is when Bart and Lisa are standing in the crowd while Cypress Hill is playing and Lisa says "What's that smell" in which Bart replies "I don't know, it kinda smells like Otto's jacket"  :P Good stuff.

-dS

foxx

Quote from: DeadSet on January 07, 2006, 11:36:20 AM
I love the Smashing Pumpkins and Sonic Youth. I will always remember the Simpsons episode in which Homer becomes part of a the travelling Lollapalooza I believe? He gets a job as the Canonball in the gut guy. The best line in that episode is when Bart and Lisa are standing in the crowd while Cypress Hill is playing and Lisa says "What's that smell" in which Bart replies "I don't know, it kinda smells like Otto's jacket"  :P Good stuff.

-dS

LMAO...one of the Best Simpsons Ever....its right up there with "Fat Homer"...

and I also love the Pumpkins...one of the best live shows i have ever seen...

bra

Quote from: Cheese_Head on January 07, 2006, 10:25:37 AM

By the way, does anyone eles have a nano?  the only thing i diss like about it is how easy it scraches. apple really used some crappy plastic for the front.

i heard alot about that. Many people were complaning that the screen was getting scarcthed in pockets and what not. I got  a ipod mini and have no problems at all with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview