PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:34:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just a comment about prem. badges

Started by holly312,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Any one having problems with pogo resetting you to 0(zero) after you have completed a premium challenge?
I signed in tonight and only had one that I was working on.  An hour later, the home page shows that I have two others chosen and says that I haven't even started them.  They were completed yesterday.  >:D  I have the badges to show for it.
One of the darn things I did twice before I realized what was going on.
I'd complan, but I hate their help section.  Most of the stuff that ticks me off enough to complain has no where to address it.  So you have to just pick a game, and then write in your question that has nothing to do with the game at all.

Madonna

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 15, 2005, 08:35:08 PM
Don't worry about what a bunch of strangers on Pogo think of you and your paid for badges, it's nobody's business but your own.  Those who say it's "dumb" to pay for them are just jealous and eventually they will end up getting them themselves, a bit like the whole concept of Club Pogo itself a few years ago :)  So pick a fave badge and wear it with pride, even if it is a premium badge O0

Very well said, Gemini. I couldn't agree more. O0

RowdyOne

Quote from: Country Lady on December 17, 2005, 03:33:51 AM
Any one having problems with pogo resetting you to 0(zero) after you have completed a premium challenge?
I signed in tonight and only had one that I was working on.  An hour later, the home page shows that I have two others chosen and says that I haven't even started them.  They were completed yesterday.  >:D  I have the badges to show for it.
I'd complan, but I hate their help section.  Most of the stuff that ticks me off enough to complain has no where to address it.  So you have to just pick a game, and then write in your question that has nothing to do with the game at all.

That happen to me to country lady, i had already gotten the first 2 badges and then it reset on my home page back to 0 out of 4000 for Lottso but I'm not worried just as long as the badge is in my profile. Try doing  the same badge twice to see if you get a x2 next to it.

Jewel

I was wondering about the progress resetting too.  So we shouldn't bother about having to do them over?

Country Lady

I gave up worring about the progress on the home page.  But tonight I finished a poppit one and when the badge window popped up, internet explorer wouldn't let me view the new badge.
I had this problem a few days ago, and I finally got it corrected. ( I don't know how tho)
The error message was kind of like when you have a pop up blocker on, it was at the top of the page and said something about my secrity settings and activeX.
I went into the options for secrity but don't know what to change to allow me view the badges. 
I haven't changed anything so I don't know why I got that message tonight in the middle of a pop session.  I had just looke at the badges then went to play poppit.
Grrrrr..... >:D

Country Lady

Macromedia Flash is what I needed!  So if you can't view the premium badges go get an update for your flash.
I don't know why mine keeps disappearing, but that was the problem.

patandmegan

So far no one has said anything positive or negative to me about the badges.  I never said anything to anyone about the mobile badges either - good for them if they have the correct mobile phone. (they are cute badges though - waaaaaaaa).

There are been so many helpful people here - maybe people who can afford it can pick a pogocheats buddy who doesn't have any of the premium books and spring one on them....you know, one of those "random acts of kindness" things.

Pat

Helen

Quote from: RowdyOne on December 17, 2005, 08:22:56 AM
Quote from: Country Lady on December 17, 2005, 03:33:51 AM

That happen to me to country lady, i had already gotten the first 2 badges and then it reset on my home page back to 0 out of 4000 for Lottso but I'm not worried just as long as the badge is in my profile. Try doing  the same badge twice to see if you get a x2 next to it.

I had my Canasta badge reset after having earned it. I went and re-did it and yes, it gives you the 2X in your album. Just a pogo glitch but that doesn't surprise me.

justahumping

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on December 15, 2005, 02:59:58 PM
What time of day are people getting harassed. My tongue would get my in trouble 'cause I would say ... you've got 4 million tokens maybe you should get a job.

I haven't been able to play for them but I bought 'em so have heard nothing.

Remind me not to get you mad at me O.K?  I have like , well, closing in on 50 million,  Guess I need a life hu?  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview