Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just a comment about prem. badges

Started by holly312,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

galaxy2010

I couldn't wait to get the badges I just wish I could buy them all instead of just the 6.99 book.

holly312

Quote from: Homer on December 14, 2005, 01:32:01 PM
Tell them Homer said to kiss his big yellow

LMAO i will tell them that Homer said to kiss his yellow butt LOL

Eagles Fan

My feeling is, when people start paying for what I buy then tell me about it!  It is none of their business what anyone does with their money.  Jelousousy gets no one anywhere.  So good luck everyone and display them proudly!  I was lucky enough to have a freind buy one of them for me for a Christmas gift, which I thought was very nice of them and I am going to buy the rest tonight as soon as I finish doing challenges for the week.

Merry Christmas!

butch1286

I cant wait maybe 3 months down the road I will be able to afford them as soon as I figure out how to pay the 4.99 for next months Club charge. they look cool though.  and since I don't don't know all the holidays that start this month Happy Holidays

crankycook

I bought all three badge albums, i had just finnished getting the lottso badge. and went to mahjong, and the people there that asked me about them were really nice, i had no problem with them. One of them wasn't sure if she would get them or not, I told her i got them because i will never get the mobile ones, so i figured why not, and did lol

badgeaddict

for xmas pogo should give us all a free premuim book thingy

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julie

Quote from: Fluffy756 on December 14, 2005, 10:37:20 AM
Just don't listen to those kind of people, I bet half of them soon or later will end up getting them because it looks so cool.... Those kind of people I would mute and shut off the shut off chat.

fluffy
Exactly O0  Good advice :)

Madonna

They're jealous because they can't afford them or their mommies won't let them use her credit card to get them. I had the same comments thrown at me. I merely reply that they shouldn't be putting us down for buying them just because they have poor credit and can't get a credit card >:D. Build a bridge and get over it already. I swear, peep have nothing better to do than to piss and moan about every little thing.

holly312

Quote from: Madonna on December 14, 2005, 11:40:38 PM
They're jealous because they can't afford them or their mommies won't let them use her credit card to get them. I had the same comments thrown at me. I merely reply that they shouldn't be putting us down for buying them just because they have poor credit and can't get a credit card >:D. Build a bridge and get over it already. I swear, peep have nothing better to do than to piss and moan about every little thing.
Im glad its not just me getting rude comments, but i agree with you thats all people on pogo do is piss and moan. complain complain complain  :o

PogoCrazyMomma

I am as poor as chit and I still bought the first album for 2.99.  I have one more badge and I'll be finished with it. When I have an extra five bucks later this week I'll get the next.  That is my choice.  LOL I spend that a day as I am a smoker.  But if someone was rude enough like that to me they definitely would be given a piece of my mind, it's my money and if I want to spend a it to do more badges I will, don't knock me cause you can't afford/don't want to buy them, that's your business, so shut up!! That would be my "clean" way of telling them off. they probably wouldn't respond after that. Just as me getting even poorer to buy them is my business. LOL ;D

Lish

i haven't heard anythign from anyone but if i did, I would tell them to KMA for sure. :-*

DoubleOscotty

What time of day are people getting harassed. My tongue would get my in trouble 'cause I would say ... you've got 4 million tokens maybe you should get a job.

I haven't been able to play for them but I bought 'em so have heard nothing.

chunkster

I bought all the books but only have won two badges so far. I figure I will save these challenges for all the super cold, boring days ahead of me (and I'm vowing to not use an auto on them, either). I'm not displaying mine as my favorites cause I don't want any grief. All the rooms I've been in, people are just going on and on about how dumb it is to buy them. I have to turn chat off so I don't start telling them they are dumb for calling others dumb. The whole point of Club Pogo is that you can play challenges to win badges...if they wanna throw more of each our way, why is that so dumb? I seriously thought it was a great idea since yeah it's winte and there's jack to do outside of the house. I guess they might be jealous but what a silly thing to be jealous about. The whole deal costs $14, it's not like anyone is parading around in mink coats and diamonds for goodness sakes.

Julie

Don't worry about what a bunch of strangers on Pogo think of you and your paid for badges, it's nobody's business but your own.  Those who say it's "dumb" to pay for them are just jealous and eventually they will end up getting them themselves, a bit like the whole concept of Club Pogo itself a few years ago :)  So pick a fave badge and wear it with pride, even if it is a premium badge O0

Country Lady

My mini has a fur coat, and she wears it with pride ;)
some of those poor complaining sucker won't even take their mini's to the mall  ;D

pogohatesme

I saw someone with a premium badge as their favorite.....and it didn't look any different than a regular badge lol...the only way I knew it was a preium badge is because I looked at their profile to see if it was a badge I could work to get because it was kinda cool lookin..........wear your badges with pride lol

cweirick

I bought all three premium badge folders - but I will take my time getting them -
especially those difficult ones !  ( I too, am determined to try these with no autos- just to get my money's worth )
I completed 2 of the easy ones - and have one of them as my favorite --
but I can't imaging what rooms you guys are in where people comment on badges-
I have never been in a room where any one even talked about much of anything,  let along commented on badges ---
If anyone did say anything to me - I would just say it was an Xmas presesnt to myself --
( my favorite kind of present!)
Chad

Kelly

i broke down and bought ALL 3 last night and finished one badge....it was late and i didn't display it so i didn't get any comments....nice Christmas spirit isn't it....maybe we should let pogo know whats going on....they might address it in the miss etiquette section....anyway i am definitely gonna finish them all...i work 2 jobs and its what i do in between....if no one likes its thats their problem.....well it snowed here last night so i am off from one job at least....think I'll go play some pogo and work on a badge or 2....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview