This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

premium badge help?!?!

Started by im1shycat2,

Previous topic - Next topic

im1shycat2

I completed a lottso premium badge, I have the badge, but my status has been restarted to 0...will i be able to chose another badge to work on w/out losing badge?

Risthetokiefreak

Mine is doing the same thing.  I completed the entire book, have the badge, and it's telling me my progress is 0 of 4000.  Don't know what the deal is. 

Cody

Kelly

i am having same trouble....i emailed pogo to see if they are working on this problem...hope to get answer soon as i cant do anymore premium badge challenges until it recognizes that i finished one already

cranky

Fluffy756

It seems alot of people are having thasame prob, friend did lottso she did it again got x2 next too that badge. I even had it also.

fluffy

badgeaddict

well if we keep the badge im not going to complain :P

Country Lady

Mine is doing the same thing.  Ticks me off cause I like to see the challenge completed next to mine on home page. 
Anyone do pop it yet? >:(
Even with the auto, I'll be lucky to finish before the time runs out. You only get 15 prises per round.  And the snoops really watch the high scors.  I try to find a room where a newbie is running wide open and then settle in, they fill the score board and my name stays out of the lime light.  ;)

Tamelia

Phew! I thought I was the only one having problems with my scores being reset. I ended up doing Vaults of Atlantis twice, simply because it reset..Oh well. As if I need anymore of any excuse to sit down and play games! LOL

:-*

Muffin816

I am having the same problem with my scores being reset to... 0  I looked in the pogo help to see if they had an answer, here is what they said.....

I won a Premium Badge, and I can choose to display it, but the Badge Album says I haven't completed it yet. Is there anything that can be done about this?

We are not sure yet why some people are encountering an issue where, after completing a Premium Challenge that the challenge is reactivated rather than being shown as completed.

For now, if you can see the Badge is available to be displayed in your Badge Album, then simply go ahead and activate a different challenge. You may be asked to deactivate your current challenge, which should be fine once you have verified that you already have the badge from the challenge you had previously completed.

Good Luck Everyone   ;)  O0

Country Lady

:D I finished the 10,000 pop them damn balloons in Poppit tonight. :D  It took me several days.  I hope they don't have another one like that again anytime soon.

CindyLouWho

WTG Lady & all that finished that badge!   O0  I'm saving that one for last, lol. 

patandmegan

Great job finishing that one - I'm plugging along...sometimes I just hit the balloons randomly since only interested in getting the gifts and I have to really play sometimes.  Gotta say this challenge makes me glad for auto!

Pat

Julie

Quote from: Country Lady on December 19, 2005, 01:30:18 AM
:D I finished the 10,000 pop them damn balloons in Poppit tonight. :D It took me several days. I hope they don't have another one like that again anytime soon.
Nice work O0  I think I'll be leaving that one to last  ;D

BigByrd

Quote from: KsArt on December 17, 2005, 05:51:10 PM
i am having same trouble....i emailed pogo to see if they are working on this problem...hope to get answer soon as i cant do anymore premium badge challenges until it recognizes that i finished one already

go ahead and do your premium badge, it just deactivates the one it reset.  You have your badge, now go get the rest of them O0

crankycook

I have been having the same problem, as long as the badge is there i don't worry about it, i just activate another one and go on my merry way  :)

pogohatesme

Check the latest news section at Pogo...it explains that it does that so you can do the same badge more than once......hope that helps

BigByrd

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 21, 2005, 05:52:56 PM
Check the latest news section at Pogo...it explains that it does that so you can do the same badge more than once......hope that helps

Well pogo needs not pick my challenges for me.  This am, I was going merrily away with Whompster, and it was getting progress for the premium badge first, instead of the weekly challenge.  I had to go deactivate, and activate another one which I didn't want to do that one either.  That badge album is full I don't have a need to do it over.  LOL.

pogohatesme

Quote from: BigByrd on December 21, 2005, 05:56:26 PM
Quote from: pogohatesme on December 21, 2005, 05:52:56 PM

Well pogo needs not pick my challenges for me.  This am, I was going merrily away with Whompster, and it was getting progress for the premium badge first, instead of the weekly challenge.  I had to go deactivate, and activate another one which I didn't want to do that one either.  That badge album is full I don't have a need to do it over.  LOL.

i'm sorry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview