PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:37:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help! darn windows update

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

janet

The animations don't show up for me either in IE, but they do in Firefox.  I just checked the animation box, nothing. It is the pitts not being able to look at my badges.

PPS game window won't load for me either, just chat window.  Haven't heard from Pogo on that one, but the "restore" thing is a good idea.  I need to get that badge to complete the 2005 album.  Now, if I can just figure out how to restore it.   ::)

Country Lady

I tried system restore, but it said there were no restore points.  I'm sure it is something simple, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is.

Country Lady

:D Well I can once again see my premiim badge albums.  It had to do with activex and security settings.  Maybe Norton did an update or the windows update changed something.
I don't know what I clicked to get them to working again, but that was the last thing that I messed with so I'm good for now.  ;D
I still can't see bubblegum's sig. picture though.

ClingFree

Just to let you know .. I did the windows update... and I had set a restore point just in case because I had read your problems .. Mine came through without a hitch, no issues at all .. so is it possible it was something else?

Country Lady

I get a microsoft news letter and followed a link to a new service that they have.  It's called Windows Live Scan or something like that.  It scans your computer for junk files, virues and other things.  I am sure that was what it was.  It must have removed or changed something in my settings about how my machine handles activex or scripting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview