PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:16:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

frist CS....

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

buck123

is the auto for frist CS working fine  for everyone or is it just me since ive been playing using the auto my stats for the game is 48 wins and 183 loses.

pogohatesme

I believe someone posted this somewhere else (tech help maybe) and the point was made that you don't move up in rank by winning games, you move up in rank according to the cards that you put in the "home" spots....therefore it's not necessary to have a great win record, because you'll still move up in rank.

SaintHiρρo

Blu

buck123

yes i know that but i also doing my PC this week and have to win 50 times

RC

48 wins and 183 losses is winning over 20%, close to 21%, of the games, and that is actually not that bad for First Class solitaire. The game does not have any bonus "helper" cards like World Class does, i.e. "grab", "shuffle", "peek", and hence is tougher to win. If you tried First Class by hand, chances are you would do a lot worse than 20% wins.. I would be happy with the 20%.

Country Lady

That is one hard game to win.  I don't use a helper in there and I lose more than I win.  I don't know how anyone can sit there for hours playing that game.  At least in free cell or world class you have a better chance of winning.

Roseybud333

I actually had some good luck. . . . . Pogo let me win 7 in a row  ;D I was surprised!

bubblegum

i think pogo hates me..first harvest mania, then lottso and now first class...every time I friggin win a game now in first class, the game freezes up on me and boots me out  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview