PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bonus Columns in Rainy day Solitaire

Started by Goldeneye,

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldeneye

Does anyone know if there will be an update to rainy day solitaire auto so it wont use the bonus columns.. This has to do with the new premium albums. I know playing it manually can avoid this. but its time consuming for 30 games..Thanks for any info.  :-[ 

cranky

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Goldeneye

thank you for the respond.. O0 looking forward to the update... :D

Blu

Quote from: Goldeneye on December 17, 2005, 02:53:42 PM
Does anyone know if there will be an update to rainy day solitaire auto so it wont use the bonus columns.. This has to do with the new premium albums. I know playing it manually can avoid this. but its time consuming for 30 games..Thanks for any info.  :-[ 
God forbid we ACTUALLY complete a badge manually. lol

cranky

i did pop fu on my on vow never to make that mistake again lol

Fluffy756

Quote from: cranky on December 17, 2005, 06:41:08 PM
i did pop fu on my on vow never to make that mistake again lol

LOL I was going to do that badge next, I might even get all the ranks done. What hate is the popit one that going so much fun lol...

fluffy

Goldeneye

BoredNItaly

play the game on easy and by hand a friend of mine had that challenge and I did it for them in about 2 hours

frumplebuns

I'm getting ready to duck . . . I finished Rainy Day Spider WITHOUT an auto and yes, I did it all by myself on Medium.

But for some odd reason . . . I had to go out and come back in a lot because my computer would act up . . . ;) ::) ;D

BoredNItaly

cweirick

I'm dreading that badge --
even on easy I can't play that solataire game for the life of me - I try ....really....without auto no less---
but can't win a single game of it --
just doesn't compute for me -
<sigh>
Chad

cranky

they said they was working on an auto for this so im happy bout that !!!

bubblegum

heck ya...move outta my way Im first in line here folks! I hate this game whoo hoo!!

ME4SPADES_

hey know bubble hold on there im first mmm i guess when they post it lol so take a # i have mine  ;D ;D ;D

bubblegum

lol rainy day is truely one game I detest and am thankful for the auto

Goldeneye

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview