PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:21:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bonus Columns in Rainy day Solitaire

Started by Goldeneye,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

~Ãutolovér~

Goldeneye

ME4SPADES_

tytytytytytytyty Oscar any level will do fine ya have to love the auto ppl just think what would we all do without the nice ppl at autoland well for me i would be :( :( :o but thank god we have them :-* :-*

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

ME4SPADES_

Pogo_cheater

Bree

Good Going Oscar and THANKS for putting out those new and modified autos ASAP!!!  The are the "MAN"!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0

*~Peri~*

Did this auto get updated? Cuz that is the last one I need :(  I would do it by hand, however, I stink at that game & I cannot play it, even on easy :( :'( :'(

SaintHiρρo

Wow, we went a few months back for this one. Yes the auto was updated long time ago so you may select to NOT use the bonus column! Just re-download SpiderFighter version 3.5 and you'll be good to go!

*~Peri~*

I'm sorry, I hope I didnt put anyone through any trouble to help me.. I would rather search than to make a new thread.. Thanks for the help!!! :) :) :)

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 05:23:59 PM
Wow, we went a few months back for this one. Yes the auto was updated long time ago so you may select to NOT use the bonus column! Just re-download SpiderFighter version 3.5 and you'll be good to go!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: *~Peri~* on March 21, 2006, 05:44:37 PM
I'm sorry, I hope I didnt put anyone through any trouble to help me.. I would rather search than to make a new thread.. Thanks for the help!!! :) :) :)

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 05:23:59 PM

Oh you didn't put anyone through any trouble and it's far better to search than start a new one so you did the right thing. You're welcomed!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview