Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Monkey

This Patriots fan is happy for that.  ;D. Manning reminds me of a horse. Lol

Blu

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on December 18, 2005, 02:17:01 PM
A happy Pats fan, HA! Colts still have what they need, home feild advantage. WTG Pats, AFC Least errr East division winners...impressive. Let's not start dissing QBs, because Brady's a bit fruity if you ask me.

galaxy2010

pogohatesme

Everyone knew the Colts wouldn't go undefeated......excatly like Blu said, we've got all we need with the home field advantage!  Super Bowl Here We Come!

Monkey

Quote from: BluRaven on December 18, 2005, 02:58:49 PM
A happy Pats fan, HA! Colts still have what they need, home feild advantage. WTG Pats, AFC Least errr East division winners...impressive. Let's not start dissing QBs, because Brady's a bit fruity if you ask me.
Tsk Tsk Tsk. I'm a true Pats fan, and I think the Colts are great, but, I still think they'll choke in the playoffs. The Pats might not win either, but we have the best shot to beat the Colts, since our running game is back. Plus, Brady wants revenge. Brady refuses to lose in the playoffs. Manning will choke Indy's season away.

Blu

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on December 19, 2005, 04:40:35 AM
Tsk Tsk Tsk. I'm a true Pats fan, and I think the Colts are great, but, I still think they'll choke in the playoffs. The Pats might not win either, but we have the best shot to beat the Colts, since our running game is back. Plus, Brady wants revenge. Brady refuses to lose in the playoffs. Manning will choke Indy's season away.
If any AFC team stands a chance, it's Cincy. They're by far better than the Pats. I'm not sure the Pats get past the Jags or Steelers in the 1st round.

bobby

Blu

Monkey

Quote from: BluRaven on December 19, 2005, 05:13:47 AM
This Patriots fan is happy for that. ;D. Manning reminds me of a horse. Lol
If any AFC team stands a chance, it's Cincy. They're by far better than the Pats. I'm not sure the Pats get past the Jags or Steelers in the 1st round.

The Patriots beat the Steelers during this season, and the Pats team was MUCH worse then than it is now, so I actually hope that we do play Pittsburgh, so we can win AGAIN. As for the Jags, their team is good, but they wouldn't be in playoff contention if it weren't for Byron. The only team I worry about beating the Pats is Denver. Denver is a team that when they're "on" they can beat anybody. If Denver has one " off" game in the playoffs, they'll go down. Bring on the playoffs!

Go Cavs!

Patriots wont win the Super Bowl again. It will be the Panthers.  O0

Homer

Could you tell me how many points they will win by? 8)  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

they can't win if they can't score......... DA BEARS

Homer

OK. Somebody just be sure to tell me what the score will be.  :P

bobby

Homer

pogohatesme

whoever they play, the Colts will win the SB by no more than 12 points.

foxx

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on December 19, 2005, 12:28:48 PM

The Patriots beat the Steelers during this season, and the Pats team was MUCH worse then than it is now, so I actually hope that we do play Pittsburgh, so we can win AGAIN. As for the Jags, their team is good, but they wouldn't be in playoff contention if it weren't for Byron. The only team I worry about beating the Pats is Denver. Denver is a team that when they're "on" they can beat anybody. If Denver has one " off" game in the playoffs, they'll go down. Bring on the playoffs!

Bring it on, baby...if any team is inconsistent it's the Patriots...The Black and Gold is salivating at the thought of the rematch...

I hope Tom Brady likes the taste of dirt...

Monkey

Quote from: foxx on December 19, 2005, 07:27:44 PM
Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on December 19, 2005, 12:28:48 PM

Bring it on, baby...if any team is inconsistent it's the Patriots...The Black and Gold is salivating at the thought of the rematch...

I hope Tom Brady likes the taste of dirt...

LOL! Who knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs last season? The Patriots did, and quite easily I might add. As for inconsistent. . .   Inconsistent at the beginning of the season? Yes. Inconsistent right now? No. Pittsburgh is 3-3 in their last six games. Patriots are 5-1. Since Bruschi came back, we're 6-2. Bruschi + Healthy Dillon and Faulk + Healthy Brady = Watch out AFC! Even without a healthy Brady, we still beat the Bucs 28-0, and THEY are a quality team. Again, the only team with the possibility to beat the Pats, IMO, is Denver. And even if Denver were to beat us, it would most likely be because they outplayed the Pats, not the Pats choked it away. If Indy does get lucky and get to the Super Bowl, as I said before, Manning will choke their season away, and their Super Bowl hopes. Then they would go down as a ( possibly) 15-1 regular season team. Records only matter in the regular season, not the playoffs. People remember who wins the super bowl. If you go 15-1, good for you, but if you don't win the Super Bowl, none of it matters anyways.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview