PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:34:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What's the best way to give away free passes?

Started by LordZeik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LordZeik

I think people using your free passes and you getting 2000 tokens is great..  but I can't figure out the best way to give them to someone.  4000 tokens just for being nice!!  ;)  Give and you shall receive.   O0

*Angel*

pogohatesme

I go into non-members rooms and advertise that I have 3 guest passes and ask who wants em lol

triniqueen27

i also go into the non member rooms and pick the people with the least amount ok tokies and act like secret santa lol..i just give them away and they take it all the time O0

Julie

Now that's a nice idea  O0  I haven't given away a free pass in ages, everybody I know is already a club member.

Country Lady

I gave away three passes last night.  I just went into a non member room and picked the three with the least tokens.  Two of them have already activated them  ;D

LordZeik

K, well I went in and gave them away   O0  ....No reply as to whether or not they've activated them or not.   :-[

Julie

I haven't given out any as yet.  If the ones you've given out don't get activated they're either not interested or can't do it because they've already used a guest pass on that account, have to wait and see :) 

Country Lady

And if they don't use them you will get them back in a few days to give away again. ;)

SexySagittarian

My experience has been that most people that ask for them will use them

DeadSet

I do about the same thing as all of you guys, just go into a free Pogo room and start asking if anyone wants to try it out who hasn't. We (the Club Pogo players) should get recognition or something like that for all the new members we bestow unto the Club Pogo cult.  :P

-dS

tigereyes

That was a nice idea about giving out the free passes. I just did that today and will start doing that from now on. Mine were only collecting dust before lol.[/color]

*~Peri~*

Thats sweet.. Randomly I will pay toll for the person behind me :) Random acts of kindess :)

quote author=triniqueen27 link=topic=19693.msg110491#msg110491 date=1135839530]
i also go into the non member rooms and pick the people with the least amount ok tokies and act like secret santa lol..i just give them away and they take it all the time O0

Daphne03

I tried that the other day and it worked like a charm...lol.  Thanks.

HHCORY

yeah that is a good idea I am going to do that now. I dont ever use them so they might as well get use from someone.

HHCORY

i just tryed to give one away and this is the message i got

Oops!
The screen name or email address that you entered is invalid.
Please use this format: name@location.com

bobby

i tried to give them away for about 10 minutes and no-one seems to want them

Jinx55

Quote from: HHCORY on January 04, 2006, 05:01:34 AM
i just tyred to give one away and this is the message i got

Oops!

Some people use fake e-mail addys  nobody@nowhere.com...that's what happens

justahumping

Quote from: HHCORY on January 04, 2006, 05:01:34 AM
i just tryed to give one away and this is the message i got

Oops!

That happens to me a lot

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview