PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:02:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

This is strange

Started by persistence,

Previous topic - Next topic

persistence

I was playing Aces Up and all of a sudden I got a CRIPES error.Turned off the auto came out of IE and restarted.....couldn't get into pogo.....did a few things on some of the other sites I go to and tried pogo again....still a NO GO.....kept getting "system busy"...so I figured I would try FIREFOX....I got in...does anyone know if IE is having any problems?

Homer

IE seems to be more prone to the Cripes! error. Don't ask me why but it is. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ElitePirate

I can't get into pogo right now, I don't use IE, it has to many secutiry issues, and I have a special plugin for firefox that blocks all popups except the exceptions.  Nothing can get through. NOTHING!!! >:D
Other then that, I think pogo is just acting up right now, hope it gets better, I still have to win 8 games on my pop fu badge, hehheh

persistence

I have had very few Cripes using IE...just seems like in the last few days have been getting them more....I have always used IE but guess now I will use FIREFOX...uhhhhhh...would someone tell me how to switch my sun java to FIREFOX I have forgotten where to go to do it....sheesh..letting the autos do the work I think I have forgotten how to do a lot of things....lol

ElitePirate

Firefox can only run sun java, you can't use MSVM on FF.

Pogo_cheater

I get Cripes! errors on firefox when I run the wordwhomp auto for more than 20 minutes.

persistence

OH OK...maybe when I did the jungle gin badge for a friend last week I had the other java on IE....thanks Elite.

Lish

Quote from: Homer on December 20, 2005, 12:33:55 PM
IE seems to be more prone to the Cripes! error. Don't ask me why but it is. :o
I have noticed this too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview