This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile Questions

Started by CleoinOK,

Previous topic - Next topic

texan

I have cingular but i have the Motorola V3. I cant upload tokens either...but according to pogo its due to a glitch on their end that they are woing on and were hoping to have fixed this week.  I'm not sure if that applies to yur phone as well or not.  But it might who knows :o(
Hugs
Tex

Lish

Quote from: Jewel on December 21, 2005, 05:37:58 PM
Does anyone have a cingular mobile that they can do all 3 of the games on without any problems that they can recommend for me to get?
seems to be mostly motorola and nokia.

CleoinOK

I thought maybe if I went carrying a list of phones that can get them, I might have better luck at least finding one of them.

I did that, and half of the phones on the list are old ones.  I ended up taking the LG phone back and got the Nokia 3120.  It's not a very cool phone, but since he only wants it for the games, and that one gets all three, it doesn't matter all that much. 
   Thanks for all the information.  The people in the stores had no idea about the Pogo games, nor did the phone reps.

texan

I received an updated e-mail from EA (pogoBret) and he informed me that they did some switching around of servers and that i should try to login now.  Wooohoooo I was able to login and update my tokens and I've already won the first poppit badge.  So far poppit is the only game available for the Motorola V3 but from what i gather the other games arent going to be too far away.  Hope this helps  O0
Hugs
Tex

Jewel

lol, ok, I got the Motorola v180 and I am now starting to play t-21.  What do I need to do to get a badge? So far, the +5 is as high as I have gotten.  Do I need to get a spin and if so, how many? And what do I do to get the badge onto my account?

I am sorry I am so cell phone game dumb.  Thanks in advance.  ;) :-*

Homer

It's been a few months since I finished my T21 badges but if memory serves me right you advance by getting JP spins. Your progress is uploaded to pogo's server every time you get a JP spin. I think I got the first badge after getting my first spin. It gets progressively tougher though. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

Thanks, Homer! This is tough, I can do Turbo 21 easily on the computer but this is no game for long nails on a cell phone.  :P

*Angel*

Quote from: Jewel on December 23, 2005, 06:05:13 PM
Thanks, Homer! This is tough, I can do Turbo 21 easily on the computer but this is no game for long nails on a cell phone.  :P

I can totally relate to the long nail part.  I don't know if my nails are too long or the buttons are too small.  I finished Poppit, but Turbo was so annoying that I quit.  :(

Lish

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2005, 05:55:31 PM
It's been a few months since I finished my T21 badges but if memory serves me right you advance by getting JP spins. Your progress is uploaded to pogo's server every time you get a JP spin. I think I got the first badge after getting my first spin. It gets progressively tougher though. :(
I am doing mine and it seems to be based on the number of 21's- even if I don't get a JP spin, I still get badges.  I think I got the first two badges with only 1 jp spin.

Homer

The problem I have with the mobile games is the cards are so small they are hard for me to read. Even with my glasses. I have terrible eyesight. Wait until you try Tri-Peaks. Ugh.....I'm still working on Badge #4. You only move 1% for every JP spin. :o

ME4SPADES_

im getting the other ranks in game before i start on the cell ,,,,,question is there a way to get the badges from the help on the atuos on puter prolly not but thought i would ask tyia

*Angel*

Quote from: Lish on December 23, 2005, 06:08:18 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2005, 05:55:31 PM
I am doing mine and it seems to be based on the number of 21's- even if I don't get a JP spin, I still get badges.  I think I got the first two badges with only 1 jp spin.

Hmmmm...Mine did not work like that.  I got like 100 21's in total, but no spins.  I didn't seem to move up in rank any.  Maybe you have to eventually get a spin to make them count?  I don't know.  I refuse to try again though.  I hate that game to begin with, and as far as Tri Peaks goes...Just like I don't have the rank badges for the regular game, I won't have the mobile ones either.   LOL

Jewel

Thanks everyone for your support, I appreciate it.  It is good to know I am not the only one going blind here and thinking about cutting my nails off, lol.

I am logged in and everything, do I need to do anything special after I get the spin or whatever to get the badge?

Lish

Quote from: Jewel on December 23, 2005, 06:13:06 PM
Thanks everyone for your support, I appreciate it.  It is good to know I am not the only one going blind here and thinking about cutting my nails off, lol.

I am logged in and everything, do I need to do anything special after I get the spin or whatever to get the badge?
nah, it shoudl tell you how far you are to your next badge when you get a spin.

Jewel

Ok, I just got a spin..it said connecting...then it gave me the spin, then it went to a new game but I did not get a badge yet, this is torture, lmao.

So am I doing it right, though?

Homer

Quote from: nightperson on December 23, 2005, 06:09:54 PM
im getting the other ranks in game before i start on the cell ,,,,,question is there a way to get the badges from the help on the atuos on puter prolly not but thought i would ask tyia

Unfortunately the autos will not help with the cell phone games.

*Angel*

Yes you are doing it right.  Did you see a percentage after the spin?  In Poppit you get shown your progress (i.e. 5%)

Homer

Quote from: Jewel on December 23, 2005, 06:35:58 PM
Ok, I just got a spin..it said connecting...then it gave me the spin, then it went to a new game but I did not get a badge yet, this is torture, lmao.

Sounds like you are doing it right. Wait until you get the ole dropped call when your phone is trying to connect to the pogo servers. I've come close to throwing my phone against the wall many times. :(

Jewel

Quote from: *Angel* on December 23, 2005, 06:37:29 PM
Yes you are doing it right.  Did you see a percentage after the spin?  In Poppit you get shown your progress (i.e. 5%)

If it told me, I didn't see it, but my vision is blurry now so I may have missed it.  :o  :D

Jewel

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2005, 06:37:55 PM
Quote from: Jewel on December 23, 2005, 06:35:58 PM

Sounds like you are doing it right. Wait until you get the ole dropped call when your phone is trying to connect to the pogo servers. I've come close to throwing my phone against the wall many times. :(

Oh, well now that gives me something to look forward to....I am already ready to throw it against the wall.  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview