PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:30:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hats off and a round of applause

Started by lori,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

Hey crazyman ok then how about this say your car is broke you pay the garage $100 to fix it you get in the car 2 minutes later its broke again would you expect your money back or would you say well the garage did there job cos the car started... i dont think so

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Laurie-Anne

I have never had anything but great service from badgehelp. Last year I bought the package containg all the auto's. A couple months ago I had to reformat my computer and I had to register all the auto's all over again. They have always been very prompt. On a scale form 1-10 I give them a 10 for such awesome service.

~A Very Happy Customer~
O0

badgemad

BadgeHelpOscar

Obviously you aren't doing things correctly or sending to the right email address. I have no idea who you are and if you keep rattling on about this, your posts are going to be deleted
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

C~M

well badgemad, you got me to talk again by changing the subject.  First off, did the garage just say give me $100 and I will make your car run or did they say I will guarentee my work for 3 months or say the lifetime of the car???.....lol  Well, just like you pay $25,000 for a new car and then drive it off the lot, you won't get $25,000 back if you decide you on't want it.  Also, most repairs are guarenteed for 30 days, and for that repair only.  You got a code that worked, now BadgeHelp offers a free replacement if you need a new one as long as you follow the directions from the link Homer posted.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

badgemad

Hi oscar have sent it to badgehelp@aol.com i copied and pasted all of my paypal reciept and the new code that it is asking for  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

blueroses

Hi Oscar,
Hast du die German Codes schon fertig, oder brauchst du noch etwas Zeit ::)

Greetingsfrom Germany  ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

blueroses

badgemad

WOOHHOOO thxs oscar sorry for all the trouble  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 its kicking butt

badgemad

Hi oscar or homer can you delete my surname and forebame from the post i did thx

pogohatesme

I believe you can go in and edit the post yourself and take you name out...I don't think they need to do it for you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview