PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges All Completed

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheater4Life

I just managed to Complete the third and final premium album. Any word on future releases? I love the additional badges, they put me over 400 badges ;D...whoohooo.

BoredNItaly

patandmegan

Good job!  O0 Now what are you going to do while you wait for a few months for the next series of premium books to come out?

Pat

Lish

Quote from: Cheater4Life on December 22, 2005, 08:25:40 AM
I just managed to Complete the third and final premium album. Any word on future releases? I love the additional badges, they put me over 400 badges ;D...whoohooo.

Are you kidding me?  Did you use autos for them?

*Angel*

Wow that was quick!  :o  I am taking my time with them cause I know I will be upset when there are no more to do and I have to wait for more.  LOL

Cody

yeah im taking my time too.. saving some for personal challanges that ill have to do in future.. and not rushing to get them all done like i do with weekly ones. Congrats though.

Blu

Cheater4Life

I was looking forward to getting them out of the way. Now i don't have anything better to do other than catch up on the game badges. Most of them were pretty easy. There were only a few that took forever to get done. GLA and keep racking those badges up......

densbive

I finished them all yesterday too. Now I can get back to working on the 5 million game rank badges I still do not have.

bubblegum

i have the first book done, 1 badge short of haveing the 2nd one done, but halfway done with that badge and 5 badges short of haveing the 3rd one done.

ME4SPADES_

i have 10 to go on the rds and i will be all done with all 3 of them yaaa O0

patandmegan

I just have Phlinx and then done as well - then back to getting ranks on normal games.  Sleep patterns messed up, family got leftovers (or had to come up with their own leftovers) but with help of others here and a developing case of carpal tunnel did all of them auto free.  Now off to Phlinx.

Good luck all and Merry Christmas early.

Pat

Roseybud333

SuperBadge

Have a problem on spider in the album's I can't get the auto to work has there been a update??? thanks

bubblegum

as of late I have 5 to go in the last book oh what will I do when I have no more? guess I can start helping everyone else with theirs  :o

ME4SPADES_

ok i have all the premium even thought i still show i need the texas holdem and the bird   but im finial done thanks to oscar all done gl all

Hate2CheatBut

i have ALMOST finished all three albums twice.  i just have a few more to get on the big book again and i will have dont them all twice, and ive gotten the texas hold em badge 29 times

DeadSet

Twice? Yowzer! Wtg! I am almost finished with all three the FIRST time around. I have to say the three worst challenges in all the books are the Penguin Blocks 200 Combos of two or more pieces of seafood, the RDSS win 30 games without using the free column, and the dreaded Poppit! Release 10,000 prizes! Yikes! I can just say this for the Premium Badges though, I love the idea and can't wait until they get more I can blow my money on!  O0

-dS

Julie

I found the penguin blocks one quicker and easier doing it by hand and the spider one I did by hand only because the new auto hadn't come out ;D  To add to that list I actually found the phlinx one took a while to get done as well.  The funny thing is the sweet tooth one didn't take as long as I thought it would lol  I'm on my last one now, yes the 10000 prize poppit one! >:D

DoubleOscotty

WOW. I haven't even finished my seond badge (stupid poppit). Guess I need to quit my job, drop out of school, and ship my kid to military school to catch up

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview