Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anybody need help??

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

Hey!!
I am willing to help anybody with badges (challenges or just game ranks)

I also still have all of my guest passes if anyone wants them, just pm me!

Cody

odd.. dont see many people just offering to help others for nothing in return..

*Angel*

I help a lot of people for nothing at all.   :)

kgansor

eh, if someone just wants a challenge badge or a few ranks ill do it for nothing, but if they want an entire game or some of the upper ranks in some games maybe ill charge a premium badge  :P depends
i finished WWW, WW and QWERTY and those, or at last WWW and WW i would definatly want something in return for all of that.. but i think that would be expected lol thats some rough stuff there. but just challenges or a few ranks ill do for free unless someone would be generous enough to give something in return  :) ;)

Cody

oh ok.. well if i Got to talk to you on pogo and got to trusting you I may let you help me out.

kgansor

alright, im on aim like all the time or you can pm me and ill give you my pogo sn and we can play together in some room and talk sometime if you want to, or we can just play in a room together

Eagles Fan

I am always willing to help anyone with their badges too.  I just finished playing the hearts challenge for 6 ppl today.  Just PM if you need help! :)  Don't want anything for doing them either.  Just a Thanks will do. ;)

BoredNItaly

I help lots of people not asking for anything in return. I just enjoy playing and I enjoy helping someone that is really wanting a certain badge or rank in a game. I am always here to help just Pm me or leave a post asking for what you need. I am always here

>:D

SANATA

well iam willing to help anyone get badges if u are willing to buy me a year of club pogo about time for me to pay again so if anyone willing pm me  O0

*Angel*

I always help people with badges, but what bothers me is when they take advantage of you.  I don't mind getting a badge for someone, or ranking up in a game.  What I do mind is when they ask you to finish a WHOLE game in like one day.   >:(  I don't use autos, so am I supposed to be Super Woman?  LOL

But seriously I don't mind helping anyone who needs it for nothing in return but some thanks.  :)  However, please don't ask me to do 50 ranks in a game in 24 hours.  A person has to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom.  LOL

Roseybud333

Quote from: *Angel* on December 22, 2005, 09:36:29 PM
I always help people with badges, but what bothers me is when they take advantage of you.  I don't mind getting a badge for someone, or ranking up in a game.  What I do mind is when they ask you to finish a WHOLE game in like one day.   >:(  I don't use autos, so am I supposed to be Super Woman?  LOL

But seriously I don't mind helping anyone who needs it for nothing in return but some thanks.  :)  However, please don't ask me to do 50 ranks in a game in 24 hours.  A person has to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom.  LOL

You go girl!!! O0

lori

I've always enjoyed helping people with ranks and badges. I really like earning badges, regardless if they are for me or not....just another excuse to play pogo for me.  :D
I've been lucky enough to be able to buy several autos, so it's really not a problem. I also like getting to know folks on pogo. Outside of the leagues i play in, i really don't chat much, and i belong to enough leagues that i don't really know too many people that well.

*Angel*

Quote from: Roseybud333 on December 22, 2005, 09:59:51 PM
Quote from: *Angel* on December 22, 2005, 09:36:29 PM

You go girl!!! O0

Hey you,

I knew you would understand that.   ;)

Bree

I would help out anyone with a badge without asking for anything in return, and I have helped out many people get there badges before.  I enjoy playing almost all of the games and if I could help someone out it makes me very happy if I could help them out.  ;)

Roseybud333

Hey you,

I knew you would understand that.   ;)

Of Course I do. . . . as do a couple of others LOL >:D

*Angel*

ElitePirate

When I let other people on my acct., usually just one of my frineds, I just send them the address of pogo's home page, when I'm logged in.  Then, they don't learn your password, so they can't change it, put tokens in drawings, mini-mall.  The worst they could do is go to a gambling game and spend all of my tokens, or go get me banned, but of course my friends wouldn't do that.

BTW, is there an easy way to get the Hearts badge?  I left my auto on for alittle over one hour, and only got one win.  Hmmmmm

*Angel*

I didn't know you could do that.  Thanks for the tip.  I would never do that to someone I was helping anyway but it's good to know.  Regarding Hearts....If you need some help let me know and I wil come play with you.  You can just switch to the winning seat.  :)

ElitePirate

Hmmm, switch to the winning seat?  I would need someone to help me with that or I would have to double-broswe...It's kinda late right now, so I'll D-B one game, then go to bed, nite peeeeps!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview