Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prayers Please!

Started by pogofreak,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogofreak

Heyas all!!

So I'm a student at a local private college here in town.  Nice school, generally feel safe as it's an all women's college.  I mean you generally know all the men on campus, go figure eh??  All in all it takes maybe 20 minutes to walk around the entire campus.  I think there are like 1000 full time reguilar students.  Not sure how many of us non trads there are. 

Given that I worked there along with going to school, I know pretty much everyone.  Which helped given that book buy back ended Monday!  Thank goodness for friends eh?  Well, I get on campus and there are about 25 cop cars (pulling in, parked, et al), news stations, and cop dogs everywhere.  I may be a freak but this even freaked me out. 

So I get to the bookstore just in time for lockdown.  We get stuck in there for a while and we're instructed to not go anywhere with out someone.  This is the first reported rape (keyword REPORTED) in the logs at this school.  I'm freaking out hardcore.  If I'd have actually not have had to stop at home to grab my books to sell back, I'd have been there when it happened.  I"m going through so many freeken emotions at this point that it's not even funny. 

The worst part is, we've all complaied about the tunnels and the building it happened in for a while.  It's like a freeken crypt in there, and the tunnels have only two cameras.  *sigh*  Oh well eh?  Hind sight right?

I just needed to vent, I don't know what emotions I'm exactly going through at this point.  I'm scared, I'm pissed, I'm freaked out, I'm angry and I want more than anything to help the woman (not a student, faculty) that was raped.  I can't do much right now since the school isn't saying anything about it, but I can ask for prayers/good thoughts/what ever from people I know.  So um....can you guys send some spare prayers towards my school and the lady who was raped???  Maybe pray that the jerkoff that did it gets castrated in the process??  That's mean I know but wow, you know? 

And on a selfish note, if someone knows any good reading sources to help me deal with this, that would be great.  I know I need to work through this but I feel horrible asking for help cause, you know, I wasn't involved. 

Anyhow, thanks for letting me vent. 

Love,

The Freak   :'(

crankycook

I am so sorry to hear this. you all have my prayers.

janet

Somewhere there are groups for that type of assault for both the victim and friends or family.  You might want to check with a school counselor or church.  The school may do something like that for all of those concerned, they often do.

I keep a chain saw handy for that type of crime.  Peepee removal at it's best.

Prayers for all of you.

Bree

So Sorry to all of you and I will keep you all in my Prayers.... :)

Momof5

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview