Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts Assistant WONT WORK!!!!!!!!!

Started by midway007,

Previous topic - Next topic

midway007

I got the Heart's Assistant today and it won't recognize the broswer i press start and it doesnt do anything  Cry could someone please help thanx.

resolution - 1024 by 768 pixels
graphics - 32bit
browser - firefox
system - windows xp, nividia fx 5500 256mb graphics card, 756ram, 80gb hard drive :'(

denadatoday

I am having the same problem, it just sits there...

1024x768
Win 2000 Pro

Tried both IE and Firefox, it doesn't work in either browser... :(

wogsta86

yea i have noticed az well that it just doesnt do anything and infact for some reson i havent been able 2 get any of them 2 work  :(

MrsB427

Sorry to add to thread, but I can't get mine to work either  :)

1.) Operating system (Windows XP)
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer 6)
     3.) Color setting (32 bit)
     4.) Screen resolution (1024x768)
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?   unchecked
     6.) What Java you are using?  latest version, JIT compiler off
     7.) What agent are you using?    just downloaded from Badgehelp website, so the latest
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?   auto opens and just sits there, won't play game

Thanks in advance.

Mrs.

FlippantOne

This auto has never worked properly..It's been beta for over a year.

MrsB427

Thanks Flippant....thought it was just me.  LOL I'll just give up.  :)

Mrs O0

Country Lady

I tried it in IE and Firefox and it just sits there doing nothing.  But I got Smart Explorer and it works just great.  I don't know what the differece is between the browser... >:(

iNVaSioN

The agent's screen comes up and does nothing.

Windows XP Professional   
Internet Explorer 6
32 Bit
1024X768
unchecked
J2RE Version 5
Hearts Agent Beta

mailwench

Countrylady what is smart explorer and where do I find it?  My hearts assistant worked great.  I had to manually make it play the next game but once the cards were dealt it was fine!  Good luck everyone!  Merry Christmas

Country Lady

Smart explorer is another browser, like IE and Firefox.  You can find it on the internet, just do a search for smart explorer.

mailwench

:-*  Thank you very much!!!  Merry Christmas to you and your family!

dc2603349

Waaaait a second...was Hearts Assistant developed with using smart explorer?  I dont think so...im not gonna have several different programs on my computer taking up space when only 1 will suffice.  I refuse to participate in this wild goose chase. 

Typically badgehelp.com will give additional hints on how to use the auto.  HOWEVER, i would like to see how to optimize HEARTS to work with the auto.  < go through the Hearts OPTIONS and tell us which ones were used/not used in the development of this auto >.

Pogo_cheater

Blu

Quote from: dc2603349 on December 22, 2005, 01:23:55 PM
Waaaait a second...was Hearts Assistant developed with using smart explorer?  I dont think so...im not gonna have several different programs on my computer taking up space when only 1 will suffice.  I refuse to participate in this wild goose chase. 

It's just a browser, they're not that big...20mb per browser....sheesh, u act like you need an extra hard drive.

dc2603349

smokyrain

I had no problem at all running the hearts auto. I have IE6. It sometimes took a second to read the cards but no biggy. I did have to watch it mind you and click play new game once in awhile, but other than that it did it for me.
Got my badge in say an hour or 2, Cant remember cause I started and stopped a lot.

nikki_27

I am also have the same problem with this cheat I downloaded the smart explorer and this thing still dosenot work some one from ttechnical support please please help. :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview