Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto clicker

Started by coodles,

Previous topic - Next topic

coodles

hey i kno some one might have already seen this but i realllly need a auto clicker cause im playing a rpg called Dark Throne and i dont wanna sit there for like 3 hours clicking somethig so if some one could send a Xu mouse file or recommend me to some place where i can download it i would be really greatfull

Bree

Quote from: coodles on December 23, 2005, 01:55:38 AM
hey i kno some one might have already seen this but i realllly need a auto clicker cause im playing a rpg called Dark Throne and i dont wanna sit there for like 3 hours clicking somethig so if some one could send a Xu mouse file or recommend me to some place where i can download it i would be really greatfull

Are you wanting something for the Pogo Games?  I myself have never heard of Dark Throne, Sorry.

coodles

well dark throne is like a accounting game as i would say its not interactive like runescape but its basically where u train troops (medievil) and set out to attack other players im addicted but what i need it for is like where u recruit people u have to sit there and click wait for 5 secs click wait for 5 secs and so on so i want a auot clicker so i can just set it and go play some video games or something

Bree

This website helps out people who need help with autos bought on BadgeHelp.com and with problems concerning Pogo.  I do not think they can help you with your problem.

coodles

but yes any auto clicker would work

Bree

Then go to www.badgehelp.com and see if you can find what you want to buy.

coodles

does it have a auto clicker?

coodles

:-\ i need a free one (im 13 and lazy  O0)

Bree

Go to the website and see if it does, but you will not get one for free even though you are lazy. ::)

coodles

i didnt see one  my friend used to use Xu mouse but every place i hve tried to download it from has either said its not letting me download it for my protection ??? or it was a invalid website

Bree

The website for all autos that you can use on Pogo Games is www.badgehelp.com.  If you can not download something you want there them you are doing something wrong.  All autos from Badgehelp are for Pogo Games only and I think you are in the wrong forum for what you are asking for.

C~M

coodles, this is a Pogo Cheat site for BadgeHelp and the autos are for Pogo games...I suggest since you are 13 you not ask anything more here.  I think the MODS here have a policy about a certain age.  Also the fact what you want isn't something BadgeHelp provides, nor will it ever most likely.

Bree

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 23, 2005, 02:18:28 AM
coodles, this is a Pogo Cheat site for BadgeHelp and the autos are for Pogo games...I suggest since you are 13 you not ask anything more here.  I think the MODS here have a policy about a certain age.  Also the fact what you want isn't something BadgeHelp provides, nor will it ever most likely.

Thank you CrazyMan now maybe he will understand and not post anything more about what he wants for games that do not belong on this website. :)

coodles

well im sorry i have tried every thing and came upon this site and decided to ask for your help plus at least i chose the off topic section which it clearly says anything not protaing to pogo so i thought what the heck thanks but oh well

coodles

heres exactly what it says on the off topic sections description:

"Talk about anything that does not relate to Pogo™."

which couldnt anything include romancing saga or dark throne? 

coodles

also more to the fact of being off topic but there are people that are talking about sports and such which in any way does not protain to pogo

see i may be 13 and lazy but i can find and exploit weak spots

never underestimate a 13 year old

bubblegum

whats a 13 yr old doing up at this hour anyway?

coodles

winter vacation  :P O0

C~M

well coodles it can include anything in this world such as those games, but asking for autos for them isn't allowed here...this is a forum for BADGEHELP which makes autos for POGO.  If you want to talk strategy for those games go right ahead, but asking for an auto is wrong.  That is like going into Burger King and asking for a Big Mac...lmao.

coodles

bubble do u know where i can get a free auto clicker?