PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:41:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

problem with hearts badge

Started by greendog,

Previous topic - Next topic

greendog

>:(
  I have played 3 games and won by less than 10 points and have not gotten credit for my wins. Is there a certain way this game has to be set up to win? What exactly do i have to do cuz i am really cornfused.

greendog

never mind....i posted b4 i read...i found the thread now

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cody

yeah you need to win the game, and beat the highest scored player by at least 10 points. if you have 5 points  and someone else has 1 point but you still beat the person by 10 points, you still didnt win the game so you dont get the badge.

*Angel*

That's odd because I was getting credit for a win without having to win by 10 points.  For example, I had a 0 and someone had a 1.  I still got credit, and when I did my mom's she did too.  Not every single time but about 75% of it worked.

Homer

You got credit by having the lowest score and winning by 10 points or more. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

weird..I got the badge by haveing the lowest score period...

LadyMystik

Quote(You must have at least 10 points LESS than the player in last place.)

So, if you have 5 and the person in last place has 25 (to lose the game), it still qualifies towards the badge. However, if someone has 25 and you have 20 (but still won), it would NOT count.

janet

What really irritated me was that tying for the win didn't give you the win.  Sometimes I would have to play 2 or 3 more hands to give that ugly bot a point so I could get the credit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview