PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 08:25:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SpiderFighter

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

SpiderFighter stop working it work great for A long time it will play 1 game then stop
running  xp
IE6 and Firefox tried both
1024x768
color 32bit
Sun Java and Microsoft vm tried both
smooth edges uncheck
thanks for any help

Fluffy756

Quote from: sueann42 on December 16, 2005, 07:20:22 AM
SpiderFighter stop working it work great for A long time it will play 1 game then stop
running  xp
1024x768
color 32bit
Sun Java and Microsoft vm tried both
smooth edges uncheck
thanks for any help

Need post this in tech support.

fluffy

sueann42

spiderfighter stop working  It work fine for A long time It will play 1 game then stop
running xp home
1024x786   color32bit
sun Java and microsoft tried both

thanks for any help

Homer

From BH website:

If you are getting Card Error messages and it is stopping, Run the fighter again and before it starts, click the Click Speed down one notch and try it again. Default click speed is 7. Run the fighter first, change the speed and then get your game up

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

mine is doin same thing i click speed down and still nothing plays one game like yours mine says fatal error cant find cards now has added not responding even sent in screen shot and still nothing hope gets fixed  :'(

Fluffy756

I just check mine out it doing the samething, wanted do one of the book 2 badges 30 games without using the bouns play one game it stops working..

1) Operating system (Windows  XP
2) Browser (Internet Explorer,
Color setting 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600,
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts  unchecked
6) What Java you are using sun java
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program  plays one game and gives me error that it can't find the cards.

Blu

Mine worked, but FYI...the auto used the Bonus Column everytime...this is a do by hand (shivers & cringes) challenge.

Fluffy756

Forget that (one badge I am not going near it if I Have too do it by hand.) by my auto still don't work.

fluffy

Julie

I've actually been playing it the past few hours by hand lol ;D and it's not too bad especially when playing the easy level  O0 

Homer

Quote from: Fluffy756 on December 17, 2005, 05:05:48 AM
Forget that (one badge I am not going near it if I Have too do it by hand.) by my auto still don't work.

fluffy

Change to 1024x768 resolution.

BigTim

DO you think JOSHUA could do an update to this cheat that would allow us to specify NOT to use the free columns? 

ME4SPADES_

i dont mind the free colum but i just it would work have to keep going to differemt game to get it to work thanks

Fluffy756

Quote from: Homer on December 17, 2005, 08:23:53 AM
Quote from: Fluffy756 on December 17, 2005, 05:05:48 AM

fluffy

Change to 1024x768 resolution.

changes it, homer it still does it.

fluffy

Homer

Fluffy756

ME4SPADES_

ok just have 1 more in my premium to get and it is the rds any new on the update tyia

ME4SPADES_

omg im going to shoot that spider plsssssss Oscar go tell the person on pogo how to fix that rds i do good and then the next game he is gone ok who took him bring him back till aleast i finsih the game by hand the you can have the thing back :'( :-* :-*

Wichdoc

Has all the autos been fixed? I am still having trouble with a few.... Spider especially

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview