Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hockey

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Proclaim your allegiance now or forever hold your peace.  :P

I don't think I really need to tell everyone my team do I?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Homer

Ahhhhh.....we just shipped you Patrick Sharp last week. ;)

bobby

Homer

Roseybud333

Pogo_cheater

People still watch hockey??? Wow! Basketball babeyyyy!!!

RC

With you on this one, Homer.. ya don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out who I root for. Pretty awesome couple of games in a row here the last 2 days. Beating Ottawa, the best team in the East and perhaps the league (and 2nd time this season I might add), and then playing the Pens, who may not be a good team points-wise, but they can be tough to handle especially on the 2nd game of a back-to-back.. had a 3-0 lead in that one, lost it, then came back and won it at the end! Great start to a brutal 11-game road trip.. what Einstein made that up? The longest ever in Flyer history, geez. At least there's not a ton of travel involved, mostly all east coast until the end of it. But it is so nice to have Forsberg and Gagne back together on the ice at the same time again! Here's hoping neither of them gets injured again the rest of the season!

And with that last victory, the Flyers have now officially leap frogged over the Rangers to take over first place in the Atlantic for the first time this season.. and still have 2 games in hand! Now that we've made that hurdle, it's time to put some distance between them and the rest of the division!

Homer

Yes, this is when Jagr will have another of his legendary groin pulls and miss the next month. :P

Blu

HOCKEYTOWN BABY! GO WINGS!

P.S. No I don't live in Detroit, I'm in Stars country....booooo

RowdyOne

I'm not that much of a Hockey fan but I do like the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

Eagles Fan

The Flyers!  Is there another team out there! O0

bobby

Quote from: RowdyOne on December 24, 2005, 01:37:15 PM
I'm not that much of a Hockey fan but I do like the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

why do they call them the mighty ducks of anaheim why not the anaheim mighty ducks?

bubblegum

whoo hoo hockeys back yea yea yea!  One of the few sports I actually like. Now let me be first in line for the stanley cup tickets and nobody gets hurt...

Homer

So I guess you'll be coming to Philly then since we'll be hosting the Stanley Cup Playoffs. :P

bubblegum

heck ya got better half looking into making hotel reservations and as for seats, up front and center!  O0  I asked for the time off last summer and told people hands off!  :o ::) :-*

Homer

bubblegum

Acutally I'm a fan of 3 different teams.   ::)  As for Semi-Pro teams, I'm a Seattle Thunderbirds fan.  As for Pro teams, its a tough call for me between Pittsburg and Anaheim.

DeadSet

Penguins, without a doubt. Rival of your Philadelphia Flyers, Homer.  O0 It's all in good fun.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview