Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Opening presents

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

LMAO  Well here in Italy its 7pm. we had our dinner and son has tackeled all the presents family mailed him from the states. I have never seen the look on a childs face as in tonight. Took many pictures to send home and now he wants to go to bed to wait on SANTA  LOL..........

lori

Oh Bored, what a fantastic picture you have!  :D Absolutely adorable!! :)

BoredNItaly

*Angel*

I want a Slurpee machine!!!!!  LMAO  My 6 year old would probably steal it on me.   :'(  So not fair.

janet

Would you mail me a slurpee too please, Bored.  You can stick the big guy in the package too.  I am old and tired, but for some reason little kids have a blast driving me nuts.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

BoredNItaly

LOL this slurpee machine means sooooooooooo much to him couldnt get it here and he asked Santa for it and couldnt get it anywhere online everyone was SOLD OUT and thank goodness for GRANDMA"S after 14 stores and driving all over Charleston,SC she FOUND one and mailed it at the last moment and got here the day before CHristmas eve.

Gotta LOVE grandma's !

*Angel*

Awwww... Yeh definitely got to love grandma's.  :)  I better be able to find one after Christmas.  lol

sapphire09

That is fantastic. My son is 24 so I don't even know what is the hot item anymore.  I do remember sleeping outside of Toys R Us waiting on a truck with some ninja turtles one Christmas  Enjoy the little on because they grow up so fast.  My son and I still have fun during the Christmas Holiday --but just not the same

Merry Christmas All

bubblegum

ssslllluuurrrrrpppppeeeesss I'm so over at your place right now

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview