PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:07:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hats off and a round of applause

Started by lori,

Previous topic - Next topic

lori

To all of those at Badgehelp. A holiday.... an auto they weren't even getting paid for... less than 2 minute turn around time on the code. You guys are absolutely awesome. Happy Holidays to you.

lori

badgemad

wow that was quick still waiting for mine nearly 24 houirs later  :(

ME4SPADES_

To all of those at Badgehelp. A holiday.... an auto they weren't even getting paid for... less than 2 minute turn around time on the code. You guys are absolutely awesome. Happy Holidays to you.

lori

ya what lori says lol great job all

lori

Quote from: mnboy on December 27, 2005, 12:01:54 PM
Hats off??? I have to beg for my codes....and funny thing the trials work just fine but when i buy the thing the piece of crap doesnt work 2nd time and oscar and his attitude........well im done with this site ive recomended 100 of people here but no more

lol...ya registered yesterday, but have recommended this site to 100 people???  ::)

lol

Eagles Fan

Hats off??? I have to beg for my codes....and funny thing the trials work just fine but when i buy the thing the piece of crap doesnt work 2nd time and oscar and his attitude........well im done with this site ive recomended 100 of people here but no more
Lol I wonder how many auto's they really bought!  2 post, registered yesterday  hmmmmmmmmmmm  I think if they had a problem before today they would have said it before this.  lol  I will say 1 thing I have bought several auto's from different places and BH has the best ones.
That is why I keep coming back.

Eagles Fan

Quote from: lori on December 27, 2005, 12:58:00 PM

lol...ya registered yesterday, but have recommended this site to 100 people???  ::)

lol
Great minds think alike. lol

badgemad

Quote from: Eagles Fan on December 27, 2005, 12:59:58 PM
Lol I wonder how many auto's they really bought!  2 post, registered yesterday  hmmmmmmmmmmm  I think if they had a problem before today they would have said it before this.  lol  I will say 1 thing I have bought several auto's from different places and BH has the best ones.
That is why I keep coming back.

yes ive tried the autos but i can guarantee this i did register my first auto yeterday and the code arrived from oscar within minutes but after i entered the code it said thx for registering then when i tried to use it it said my trial peroiod was over. So after emails to oscar and still  no reply i will wait another 24 hours and if i have recived no code i will ask paypal to refund my money

Bree

Quote from: lori on December 24, 2005, 03:30:27 PM

lori

Ditto from Bree

SANATA

yes they do and i found out some stuff about this site and how it being ran from another site

C~M

well, as far as this stuff about getting money back from paypal...sorry won't happen because you got to use the trial first so you know what you were getting.  Paypal will tell you this when you try to reverse the charges.  And as far as the rest, the autos and service here are great as this thread is about.  If you talk and treat Oscar nice, he will treat you nice.  And threats to go to a different site for the autos will only get you banned...lol.

Bree

CrazyMan did you steal my "Happy New Year Banner"...... :P  j/k

C~M

yes bree...lol...I steal all pretty banners and avitars...lol >:D

bubblegum

i have never ever waited more than 24 hours for my codes.  The longest I have ever waited has been about 3 1/2 hours.  I did not complain though because it was 2:30/3 am my time when I sent the request in and figured I should wait until 9 or 10 am my time before I said something.  So after 10 minutes and no code, I left and came back about 7am, checked my email and sure enough the code I needed was there.  Yes they are humane and they do make mistakes, but give them time.  They are fast and quick, but do have lives and need to sleep, eat and spend time with family as well.

bubblegum

badgemad

Any thing brought using paypal comes with a money back guarantee just ask some of the sellers on ebay

C~M

yes badgemad, but you DO NOT get a free trial to play with what you WANT to BUY on Ebay.  There IS a difference, just ask PAY PAL.

badgemad

I have never said i would use another site infact i thought this and badgehelp were the only ones on the internet, and i understand that oscar and homer have lives away from this website but it does get a bit of pain waiting for something that youve paid for. Hope you all understand. If i have offended any of you then please accept my appolagise :-\

badgemad

you are paying for a code to make the software work there for it will be covered by the paypal guarantee

C~M

well badge mad, this is your own words in a different thread:

Just registered pop phooey entered the code which oscar sent me and it said thx for registering so then i started popfu up and it asked me to register again as my trial is over what shalll i do now. Have i done something wrong as this is my first auto?

Therefore the money you spent to get a code to unlock a cheat worked.  Also, I know alot of people who tried to get money back from pay pal, but they won't give it back because the fact you got a trial period and also it is an instant download and you yourself said as above there that the code they sent said it registered the auto and thank you.

The last thing I will say about this is, if you don't believe me then try to get your money back, pay pal will deny it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview