PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:55:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Multi-tasking

Started by GlenBoRTR,

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenBoRTR

Is there a way to run a Pogo game (along with the Pogo Cheat) in the backbround...  So that I can work on other things???

RowdyOne

Quote from: GlenBoRTR on December 24, 2005, 04:19:01 PM
Is there a way to run a Pogo game (along with the Pogo Cheat) in the backbround...  So that I can work on other things???

All i do is minimize the Pogo cheats forum on my task bar and go about playing the pogo game i'm in at the time, Then when i want to see what's happening in the forum i just Restore the forum and i can check it out.  Hope this helps.

lori

No, they meant being able to run the auto and game in the background i think.

RowdyOne

Then again i could be wrong lol  It's impossable to even try and do anything else with a auto running UNLESS you can pause it and resume it when you want to but most autos don't have that option.

*Angel*

Quote from: GlenBoRTR on December 24, 2005, 04:19:01 PM

I really wish that there was.  Then I would use them.  I don't like tying my computer up and not being able to do anything else.  Maybe that is one of the reasons I don't use the autos.

bubblegum

tg for the pause buttons.  At work I'm always stopping the autos from time to time, getting some work done and when I'm away from my puter I turn the auto back on.

lori

I like to set them up before bed or going to work. I just breeze right through stuff. If i am on the computer and wanting to get tokens, i'll just go play, lol. Save the autos until i can get the most use from them. Merry Christmas everyone.

lori

BoredNItaly

LOl thats why I run 2 computers one for my autos and pgo and my other so I can stay here and do other things on the computer  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview