PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:36:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Woman Swallows Cell Phone

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Click on the link below to read about a woman who tried to swallow a cell phone after arguing with her boyfriend. Guess they couldn't agree whose turn it was to play pogo mobile.  :o  :P

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1439399

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pogo_cheater

Seriously, theres better things she could be swallowing.  ;)

Eagles Fan

OMG What the heck did she think she would accomplish by doing that!  There are really some crazy ppl out there!

*Angel*

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on December 24, 2005, 08:09:47 PM
Seriously, theres better things she could be swallowing.  ;)

Is someone's mind in the wrong spot?  ;)

ME4SPADES_

omg that is unreal lol had a guy done the same thing but it was the other end lol
he was on the news and it was a very inporant man here where i live so to say they thought they would keep it from the news cast but opssss it didnt lol

chunkster

I used to work in surgery and radiology and oh my, some people come in with the darndest things in the darndest places. I know there isn't much to do around here but do they really need to see what household object can fit where?!

chellebubblz

Bree

Did the woman not know she could have died by swallowing the cell phone???  Since she was mad at her boyfriend she should have thought of a lot of different ways for him not to get the cell phone from her then by swallowing it.  Why in the world do people do such things?  ::)

Julie

Obviously she's not "playing with a full deck of cards" so to speak ;)  No rational person would do or think of doing such a thing lol ;D

bubblegum

my better half is a paramedic and he went out on a call this past summer where a guy's cell phone was standing upright on the coffee table, got out of the shower with nothing on, went out to the living room, his dog go excited to see him, he tripped backwords onto the coffee table and the cell phone got stuck...well, I hope you get the picture....seriously, why would you want to sallow a cell phone? I guess she was hungry and nothing else was good.  As hubby always says, never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.

Homer

So the phone accidentally went up his bum? Hehe....don't know if I'm buying that excuse.  :o LOL

bubblegum

yea, it went up his rear and thats what he said happened....however it happened it had to be surgically removed and he got 25 stitches.

Homer

bubblegum

Homer

bubblegum

Homer

bubblegum

np  you know donuts are a food group and purple is a fruit, but did you know beer also makes homer grow big and strong? ::)

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview