Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto clicker

Started by coodles,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Yes I agree with you LadyMystik :)  Xumouse may not have been made by BH but it was one of the first autos and certainly the first auto I ever used way back in 2000, some people probably still use it in slots today.  In fact Homer himself posted a link to it a while back although I just checked and the link like all others for this file doesn't seem to work anymore :)

Homer

Yes. It does appear the link is no longer valid. You can google xumouse and get some hits but I don't know how much I would trust some of those sites. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julie

Quote from: coodles on December 23, 2005, 02:12:55 AM
i didnt see one my friend used to use Xu mouse but every place i hve tried to download it from has either said its not letting me download it for my protection ??? or it was a invalid website
Can't you get a copy from your friend?

Blu

LMAO...a 3 page, so far, topic of an/a "adult(s)" argueing with a kid over an auto mouse clicker. I wonder if some people who age bash realize how funny they look in this thread.

To actually answer him, no sorry I don't know of auto mouse programs, but if I find one, then I'll let u know.

Julie

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2005, 05:02:25 AM
Yes. It does appear the link is no longer valid. You can google xumouse and get some hits but I don't know how much I would trust some of those sites. :o
Well I actually just braved it and all the links I clicked I got invalid access or website or whatever.  So I guess it's gone for good :)

C~M

Well, I actually have that auto and others, but if I posted the link I would get FLAMED as you all call it.  I have read stuff here and I understand it is a forum for BadgeHelp autos, but you can talk about other stuff, but say if you ask for a link or an actual download for an auto you get in trouble...lol.  I was just warning this "13" year old that aspect. 

tigereyes

I just read all the posts for this subject and it was making me laugh. I really didn't get what all the fuss was that some of you were having over this guy asking for a link to where he could download the Xu Mouse from. I also used that auto before I started using the ones here at badgehelp. After all, he posted in the off topic area. Even though he might only be 13 and what he was asking for didn't have anything to do badgehelp, that doesn't mean that you have to jump all over him. He even asked the question nicely that if anyone knew where he could download the program from to post it. Funny how you can get jumped on for asking a simple question. Plus if you were worried about getting banned for posting the link you could have just sent him a PM with the info.

I agree that it is all really ridiculous how you can be in a room at pogo and someone will say they're in their teens playing under their mom or dad's screen name or whatever and everyone in the room jumps over them for being in an adult room and that they should be in a teens room. I think if they're not disturding anyone then why make a big deal about it. I think some people just need to pay attention to their game.

I just had to put my 2 cents in...

Homer

The website that was hosting this is no longer available. Enough has been said in this topic and it is now locked.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!