PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:48:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So.....what did ya get?!?!?

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momma

I asked Santa for an Ipod...he placed a note in my stocking.  It said  "turn on the radio:  :o

hugs
momma

pogohatesme

lol my lil sis asked for an Ipod and my mom and dad waited till the last minute to get it....she got a gift card in the amount of the Ipod to go buy after the stores restock lol

ME4SPADES_

well the giving part was easy me and hubby is giving are baby (hooch),,(dog) him his surgery he need for him a christmas he has a bad leg so we are going to fix him right he goes next thursday first time he has been away from his daddy he has never been without his baby and hooch the same well to me that was the best gift give are given cause he is are baby Happy New Year all

Madonna

I hope your baby gets along alright...surgery is no fun. My prayers are with him and you all.

Now...the funniest thing I got for Christmas was a $100 gift card from WalMart ::) :o :-X. You all knoooow how I feel about that...but I thanked them just the same.

Also...a diamond Circle of Love pendant, clothes, shoes, and a diamond eternity band from my hubby. And some money, which is going on bills :o.

I felt very blessed, seeing as I was  >:D naughty  >:D all year!!!!

BoredNItaly

Quote from: momma on December 26, 2005, 10:41:55 AM
I asked Santa for an Ipod...he placed a note in my stocking. It said "turn on the radio: :o

hugs
momma

LOL Momma  now that was funny

DeadSet

I got cash, and a few Best Buy gift cards, which I will be waiting to use until the mayhem and craziness dies down a bit. All in all it was a good Christmas, could part with the disfunctional family and it wouldn't bother me a bit.

-dS

Daphne03

Before I say what I got for Christmas, let me say hello to all.  I'm new to the forum and have enjoyed reading all the posts. 

Now for what I got:  Several months ago the hubby and I were very broke, so we pawned our wedding rings.  For Christmas he surprised me with our rings.  He took money out of his booze budget to do something sweet for me.  Now that doesn't happen very often.

chunkster

I asked for money from anyone who insisted they get me something, so I got a little bit of cash and some gift cards from my favorite clothing stores. I don't need any more new clothes though so I'm gonna go spend them but take the clothes to the women's shelter and places like that..I'm keeping the cash though!

BoredNItaly

DeadSet

Holy Crap!  :o New plasma television isn't a bad gift at all, lol.  O0

-dS

BoredNItaly

Quote from: DeadSet on December 27, 2005, 09:43:00 AM
Holy Crap! :o New plasma television isn't a bad gift at all, lol. O0

-dS

NOPE  LOL and over here on the base they have HOME LAYWAY! Take it home and pay for it as you use it cant beat that DEAL!

pogohatesme

Quote from: BoredNItaly on December 27, 2005, 10:14:56 AM
Quote from: DeadSet on December 27, 2005, 09:43:00 AM
Holy Crap! :o New plasma television isn't a bad gift at all, lol. O0

-dS

NOPE  LOL and over here on the base they have HOME LAYWAY! Take it home and pay for it as you use it cant beat that DEAL!

How about I PM you my addy and you tell em you need one for another room in your house and just ship it to me lol..I'll send payments!   O0

Kelly

I got a new puter chair...not just any chair a Lane genuine Leather chair (should last forever)
a message pad to put in the chair that is just awesome!!
the kind with the metal balls in it so it feels like real message!!
also a new portable sewing machine to take with me to my quilting classes (have a machine thats not portable in a wood case)
also a sewing bag and some sewing tools for in it to take to classes
and a 100 dollar gift cert. for the fabric store which i can't wait to use!!
that was all from hubby

then i got a rooster cookie jar,
gift cert for bath n body works,
rechargeable batteries and charger for use with the digital cam,
scene it games the disney one and the TV one and the movie one,
and a goodie bag full of flavored coffees and teas(my fav thing almost...lol)
these all from other people

I IS A HAPPY CAMPER!!

butch1286

I got all the books I wanted some clothes and some stuff for my birdies

ClingFree

Quote from: KsArt on December 27, 2005, 06:20:53 PM

scene it games the disney one and the TV one and the movie one,

Santa brought Disney Scene It to my daughters last year .. and they LOVE it - My 7 year old went 7 months being undefeated, well Mommy had to put an end to that!! Great game .. Hope you enjoy it as much as our family has!

Kelly

Oh Yes I am sure we will LOVE it as we play the others all the time....those darned games are very addictive!!
All our friends love to come over and "Play THE Game" as we all say...i actually have the movie one got an exspansion pack as gift....lmbo!!

DeadSet

Any kind of computer or PC accessory is a safe bet when it comes to gifts for me. I'm a nerd at heart and love everything to do with computers.  ;)

-dS

Bree

I think DeadSet is trying to make his 50 posts quota so he can send PM's out..... :P  j/k

*Angel*

Quote from: Bree on December 27, 2005, 09:31:26 PM
I think DeadSet is trying to make his 50 posts quota so he can send PM's out..... :P  j/k

Nothing wrong with that.  LOL  You need 12 more, dead set so get on it.  ;)

DeadSet

:) ;) To be honest I didn't even think about that, but don't suppose thats a bad thing with a forum like this.  O0 By the way, I like the avatar, Bree.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview