PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges All Completed

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenBoRTR

How long did it take you to complete the Poppit (10,000 pirze) challenge???  I've been working on it for 4 day straight & I've only released 8,000 prizes...   :-[

Also... How come I only get about 100 tokens at the end of the game added to my total, when the score says that I have around 800 at the end of every game??? 

Congrats on finishing all of the Premiums!!!  WTG  O0

bubblegum

took me 2-3 days for the poppit badge.  For some reason, pogo has a cap on the amount of tokens you can get if you finish poppit to fast.  So if you use an auto for poppit, your token amount is only going to be around 100 ulness you want it to rake in the tokens.

dreamstar226

Hate2CheatBut

i did most myself and left the autos running for the rest and finished them on the 18th.  I now have the hold em badge 36 times, but only cuz I'm trying to get the aces badge.

the only ones that i haven't gotten twice are the mahjong and  harvest mania

Roseybud333

I'm actually working on the penguins challenge right now (manually) LOL I get 1 combo a round and sometimes 2. I actually like the game so It's not bad!

*Angel*

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on December 27, 2005, 08:08:38 AM
WOW. I haven't even finished my seond badge (stupid poppit). Guess I need to quit my job, drop out of school, and ship my kid to military school to catch up

LOL I guess I better do the same thing.  We should know better than to choose those things over Pogo.  What were we thinking?  :-[

slidecage2222

i dont see why someone would pay for these albums and then use cheats on them....   

*Angel*

Quote from: slidecage2222 on December 27, 2005, 03:45:16 PM
i dont see why someone would pay for these albums and then use cheats on them....   

Well to each is their own.  Some people use the autos and some don't.  I don't see a problem paying for albums and using autos to get them.  It's the same as paying for your membership.

Personally, I have used some of the free trials, but I prefer to play the games myself.  That's just me. 

Eagles Fan

It's all about the badges mf. lol Some use the auto's some don't.  I  use them , but hey I don't personally care how they get them.  I look at it this way.  If I pay for them it should be my business how I use them. ;)

Julie

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on December 27, 2005, 08:08:38 AM
WOW. I haven't even finished my seond badge (stupid poppit). Guess I need to quit my job, drop out of school, and ship my kid to military school to catch up
lol yeah you could do all those things ;) Cannot speak for anybody else in this thread that has nearly finished all 3 albums, has already finished all 3 albums or finished all 3 more than once but I guess there's legitimate reasons as to why some people are able to achieve this.  Some people who play pogo are disabled and most likely housebound, some people don't work, being the time of year it is now some might be on annual leave from work and some on school holidays, just to name a few reasons :) Or like me a few weeks ago you could break your leg and suffer other injuries due to a car accident, have to take leave from work, defer university studies and have nothing better to do than to play pogo lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview