PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:51:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing Tokens

Started by GlenBoRTR,

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenBoRTR

Last night I was playing PoppIt... I walked away for a couple of hours (letting the THunderPopper take over), and when I came back I only had 600 tokens...  Where'd they go???

*Angel*

Quote from: GlenBoRTR on December 26, 2005, 03:33:32 AM
Last night I was playing PoppIt... I walked away for a couple of hours (letting the THunderPopper take over), and when I came back I only had 600 tokens...  Where'd they go???

Omg that sounds crazy.  Did someone else have your password?  I have no idea what happened there.

badgeaddict

did u look at ur stats? maybe it only played 2 games?

GlenBoRTR

No one had my password...  It's a mystery to me!!  I originally had about 700,000 tokens.  All my hard work  :'(  gone forever...

wattsmyname

Did you mean you had more than 600 tokens when you started playing or that you had only gained 600 tokens?

wattsmyname

Was ThunderPopper still playing Poppot when you came back?

GlenBoRTR

When I started playing I had over 700,000 tokens... After playing for several hours, ThunderPopper was still playing, but my total token count went way down to only 600.

I think that I might have found the culprit though...  Somehow the Token Monitor program was put into my StartUp menu, so the Token Monitor might have done something with my tokens...  ((Just a thought))

wattsmyname

That was going to be my next question. Glad you figured it out :D
Have to keep an eye on that token monitor.

DeadSet

Yeah, if you have TokenMonitor on your machine you have to watch closely as to the settings or it might do just as you described.

-dS

Daphne03

About 5 years ago several hundred thousand of my tokens disappeared over night.  They returned several days later with no explanation of where they had been.  Very odd.

Jewel

What on earth is token monitor and how would it dispose of tokens in a game like poppit???

Bree

You can read all about "Token Monitor" on www.badgehelp.com under token monitor, and what it does for you.  Hope this helps?

Jewel

Quote from: Bree on December 27, 2005, 07:48:16 AM
You can read all about "Token Monitor" on www.badgehelp.com under token monitor, and what it does for you.  Hope this helps?

ty, Bree, yeah I understand it now.  :)

DeadSet

Quote from: Daphne03 on December 27, 2005, 03:50:00 AM
About 5 years ago several hundred thousand of my tokens disappeared over night. They returned several days later with no explanation of where they had been. Very odd.

That has got to be the weirdest thing I have heard happen around these Pogo parts, ever! Amazing that they reappeared. Considering how Pogo operates I would have been content with kissing them goodbye forever and starting anew.

-dS

Country Lady

SANATA

yes my mini loves shopping as fast as i cheat for tokens mini wants to go spend tem >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview